More than Asthma It's Vader!

ONBOARD THE MANHATTAN 4. PERCY POV.

Percy ran to the hospital, leaving Patrick in the dust. Why wasn't she breathing? She was hit on the forehead with that blaster, not on the neck. That aroused new questions in his mind. Why hadn't the droid killed her? Had it wanted to take her prisoner? Percy pushed their thoughts aside and bolted for the hospital.

He came to a large window crowded with clones. Percy squeezed in between and looked down. Annabeth was lying on a white bed with her face contorted with pain. She was still sleeping for some reason, but her forehead was beaded in sweat.

"Annabeth." Percy mouthed. She was not going to die.

He saw a her heart rate on a screen in the corner. It wasn't helping. Four medical droids looked over Annabeth, but they didn't seem to know what to do. In a few seconds, they were replaced by clones, who were clueless as well.

Patrick came up behind him. Percy turned. "It's just a concussion! That's easy to fix!" Percy yelled.

Patrick's expression turned grave. He closed his eyes and said, "This is not a concussion, Percy. We have an intruder onboard. A Sith Lord, perhaps." He said.

"Is there a cure?" Percy asked urgently.

"We need to get the Lord off the ship. He will most likely be near here. I'll go look for him. Percy, you need to go in her room. You hold an element that no one else has. It could save her life." Patrick said.

"Wait, what is it?" Percy asked.

Patrick smiled. "Love, Percy." Then he disappeared in a cloud of white.

ON BOARD THE EXPLORER 4 LUXA POV.

Luxa was "visiting" Gregor on his command ship, the Explorer 4. It had a nice ring to it.

"Hey." Gregor said. Luxa turned and saw him. He kissed her lightly.

"I got a report back from Patrick. He asked us to go back to Earth to guard it. I was thinking we could get off and walk around. Just you and me."

Luxa smiled. This is just what she had wanted. Just "You and me"

LATER, NEW YORK CITY, DIMENSION 4

Gregor and Luxa were strolling down memory lane. They walked past the Empire State Building along 5th avenue. They walked past Gregor's apartment, which was hidden in the NYC skyline.

"It really is beautiful here." Luxa said with admiration.

"You're right." Gregor agreed.

As soon as he said that, the crystal skline was shattered with a scream. Several office buildings collapsed and at least a hundred people were shot by on coming laser fire. Gregor and Luxa drew their swords which were specially made to conceal them when they were sheathed. Gregor activated his intercom with Commander Gree, his commander on the Explorer 4.

"Gree!" Gregor yelled, " What's the situation up there!?"

"Situation, Sir? Everything's fine up here. not a single Separtist ship in sight." Gree replied.

"Gree, I am in a war zone. Will you just run a scan or something?" Gregor yelled getting very frusrated.

"Gregor! I would appreciate it if you would swing your sword! I could use some help!" Luxa yelled.

Then a march rang out. A new onslaught of laser shots flung themselves at buildings, leaving several scorching holes.

"Sir. Is that the IMPERIAL MARCH!!!???" Gree responded.

"Yes! Yes it is, Gree!" Gregor yelled.

"Sir..." Gree was cut off. Because, at that moment, a cannon shot hit gregor in the arm and flung him backwards.

TWO SECONDS LATER, NEW YORK CITY.

"GREGOR!" Luxa screamed. he was laying on the pavement with a smoking hole on his shoulder. the blast had torn clean through his battle armor and there was blood. So much blood.

"Oh. Gregor." Luxa cried as the Imperial Army Marched down 5th Avenue, obliterating everything.

ONBOARD THE EXPLORER 4.

"You! Leuitenant!" Gree shouted.

The new leuitenant turned to face Gree.

"I need you to alert Leuiteneant Commander Cody. He must know about this."

"Of course sir, would you like a coffee too?" He replied.

"No I don't. Now get your sorry butt ver to the communications tower!"

The snotty Leuitenant ran off.

"Launch the Fleet! Prepare squadrons 34, 36, 23, 12, and 37! " Gree yelled. "Get me my battle armor! I'll be fighting too!"

NEW YORK CITY DARTH VADER POV.

All was not well. The attack was in horrible formation, only two storm troopers were dead (which meant Vader lost his bet with the Nute Gunray) and the stupid droid forgot his coffee. Of course, the injured commander was a plus, but it couldn't beat coffee.

Then his day got worse. the air conditioning failed so the cabin of his tank reached a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Life could not get worse. But it did. The Republic March blared as the Explorer 4 marching band came out with a legion of clones behind it.

"@$#%" cursed Vader "I'm leaving this hellhole." He stromed out of the cabin eth his cape flying as the Republic fanfare blew. Vader drew his lightsaber and advanced to the fallen commander and his lover.

"How sad. I would like you as an apprentice, but unforunatly for you, you have to die." Vader said calmly."

"Get. Away. Now." Luxa said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry. But I like killing annoying Jedi. Especially ones that get in my way."

Luxa drew her sword. "Then kill me first."

"As you wish." Replied Vader. Then a duel commenced. Sparks flew as the blades collided, blow after blow.

'Why wasn't her sword being cut in half?' Thought Vader.

As it turns out, Luxa was esteemed in the Force, and it prevented her sword from being cut in two. Plus, she was a demon without the Force anyway. Vader decided play another card. He called on the dark side of the Force, and the pavement started to splinter. Huge chunks flew into the air at his command. Only a matter of time before he dropped them on the two unfortunate commanders.

A rumble shook the city. Behind Luxa a cloud of white mist came into being and a flash of blue lightning flew out and vaporized the chunks of pavement hovering over Luxa's head.

"How naughty, Lord Vader. You will have to go to the time-out chair because of this. And I want you to copy sentences also. Specifically saying, "I will not annoy Supreme Commander Patrick... Aaahhhh!!!"

Two seconds later, Patrick had fallen into one of his "flashbacks."

Ever since he had been on that mission right before Percy and his lot had joined The League, Patrick had been experiencing "flashbacks". He remembered her. He had bent time so he could actually spend over eight years at a school as a spy. In reality, Patrick had only been gone for about an hour. He had never known he would meet her. He was unworthy. Patrick still had a picture of her in his pocket...

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!!

-pjf1000