The Send Off

THE VENTURER, COMMAND ROOM

"Thanks for introducing me, Patrick." Anakin said. "I've been sent by the Council to assist you all in finding the Galactic Princess. It has become the Republic's number one priority." He sat down and looked at the hologram of Percy and Annabeth making out on Mandalore. "What in the name of Tatooine's second sun is that?"

"That's what happens when you leave Percy and Annabeth alone for more than fifteen minutes." Jason said dryly.

Cody poked his head around the corner. He stared at the transmission of Percy and Annabeth for a second. He cleared that horrible image out of his head and spoke to Patrick. "Sir we have a call from Master Windu. He says he needs to speak with you now."

Patrick reluctantly went down the hallway to the transmissions room.

"So, we need to fan ourselves out and search for the Princess." Jason said, taking charge. "I think we should send a pair back to Earth, to secure things there. We should send another group to the systems in the outer rim to check on the likely candidates. Any volunteers?"

Frank spoke up first. "Hazel and I can go to Earth. We have to check on Camp Jupiter anyway, so I think it's fitting." Everyone murmured an agreement.

"Okay, who wants to go to the Outer Rim?" Anakin asked. "Things are a bit sketchy out there, I must warn you."

Hermione was next. "I think Harry, Ron, and I can handle that. We were just over there, and Ron left a majority of his fleet there for some reason. Which. We. Will. Still. Need. To. Pick. Up." She said, staring daggers at Ron.

Ron tried to pull a look of innocence over his face, which didn't fool anyone.

"I need to get back to Regalia immediately. Political changes have occurred, and my queen Dom is falling into turmoil. I hope to be bad in about two weeks."

"I'll go too. Better to travel in pairs." Gregor said.

Leo raised a mischievous eyebrow towards Gregor.

"No, Leo. Don't even think about it." Gregor said, frowning.

Leo leaned back in his chair, smiling. "Sorry, buddy. Already have."

"Okay, that leaves Piper, Leo, Jason, Patrick, Annabeth, Percy, and I to search the Inner Rim." Anakin said.

"Any questions?" Jason asked? Everyone nodded approval. "Okay, meeting adjourned."

THE VENTURER, COMMUNICATIONS ROOM.

"Patrick, are you there?" Mace Windu asked.

"I'm here. What do you request?"

"I need you to return to Coruscant immediately. We may have found the Galactic Princess."

MANDALORE

Percy and Annabeth were still enjoying themselves in a hotel room in downtown Mandalore when Leo's transmission finally came through.

"Percy! Stop making out already! We already have enough video footage!" Leo said.

That was enough to jerk Percy out of his happy state. Annabeth glared at the hologram. "What on Earth could you possibly need?" She asked agitated her arm was still underneath Percy's shirt.

"You mean, what on Mandalore, could I possibly need." Leo said smartly. Annabeth tried to choke hologram Leo, but her hand just passed through. "Now Annie, remember your manners..." Leo shook his head.

"What do you need?" Percy asked, knowing this would go on forever.

"Well, first off you guys missed a meeting." Leo stated plainly.

Annabeth cursed under her breath.

"Second, the Jedi Council has made it our priority to find the Galactic Princess." Leo said "You guys have been assigned to the Inner Rim with me and a few of the others."

Annabeth and Percy both cursed.

"Thank you, Leo." Percy said.

He turned off the hologram and turned his attention back to Annabeth. He started kissing her again, completely ignoring what Leo had said. Percy slipped off his shirt and pulled Annabeth closer. She ran her hands over the muscles in his arms. Her shirt exposed most of her lower torso. The warmth from Percy's bare chest flowed through her. She pressed her lips to his, and ran her fingers through his hair. Percy ran his hands along her back, taking in her form. Annabeth pressed against his chest. She could feel his heart hammering in his chest. All she cared for was Percy, and then they fell asleep in each other's arms.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, POST A COMMENT. IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP (OR BOTTOM) OF THE PAGE. IF YOU READ THIS STORY, VOTE FOR IT ANYWAY. THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!

-pjf1000