I am the Ice Cream Man

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.

ON BOARD THE SEPARATIST COMMAND CRUISER.

"Fighting stance!" One of the clone troopers yelled. The clones took positions behind different crates, firing at the Titan and keeping Kronos occupied. Several shots made contact, but they glanced off the Titan's armor.

"Die mortals!" The Titan screamed. Annabeth did a backflip, avoiding Kronos's scythe. Anakin lunged at him with his lightsaber, and almost impaled Kronos. He used the Force to lift up a fuel barrel, and cracked it on the Titan's head. Highly concentrated gasoline poured out, dousing Kronos. One of the clones activated his flamethrower. Soon, Kronos's was enveloped in a huge ball of flame.

"ARGH!" Kronos screeched. He kicked Anakin across the corridor, followed by a smack as he hit the wall. He slumped to the floor unconscious.

The fire didn't seem to affect Kronos very much. Most of his hair was gone, but that didn't really matter, since gods can take whichever form they wish. Kronos turned to Annabeth.

"You. You are the reason for my downfall." He said. Percy ordered the clones to stop firing, so they could all hear what he was saying. "If that puny boy Luke Castellan hadn't loved you, I would rule the world. I really must thank you, actually. Lord Vader has finally accumulated the most powerful villains of all time. Lord Voldemort, for example, has a magical army four times the size he had before. The Republic has, what, three wizards?" He snickered. "I would feel sorry for you, but then again, I do hate you." Percy creeped up behind him, and began a deadly overhead cut.

Without turning around, Kronos flicked his scythe and sent Riptide flying. Percy drew a small blaster pistol and started shooting. The clones behind him rallied with him, and advanced, firing their blasters and launching stun grenades.

Behind the clones, a squadron of droids emerged from the elevator singing their favorite song.

"I am the Ice Cream Man. Running over children with my van. And if I miss at first, you will be hit with reverse! Because I am the Ice-"

"AGH! WRONG FLOOR! WRONG FLOOR! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP-" the droid commander was cut off when his tin head got blasted off.

"Get em' boys!" The clone commander shouted. The clones turned around and started picking off the surprised droids one by one.

Meanwhile, Kronos was advancing in Annabeth.

"I will not allow you to live you rotten little demigod. You will die here, in a horribly painful death. And your friend Percy will watch." He swung his scythe towards Annabeth's head. She caught it with her dagger, and forced herself up.

"You took my friend Luke from me. I will make you die a horribly painful death. And you will not return." Annabeth said. She shoved the Titan backwards, knocking Percy over.

"EWW! TITAN SMELL! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!" Percy yelled. He kicked Kronos off and wiped the "Titan smell" off of his armor. The Titan stumbled and fell backwards.

"RARGH!" Kronos shot a concentrated beam of light at Annabeth, knocking her unconscious. He raised his scythe in a killing blow.

"NO!" Percy screamed.

Suddenly, A bolt of brilliant blue lightning flew towards Kronos. It struck true, and the Titan dropped his weapon. He stood paralyzed in the lightning bolt. Percy looked over and saw that Anakin was awake, and he was the person electrocuting Kronos.

"I will not allow you to kill anyone else today, you little tick." Anakin said, throwing Kronos against the wall. The Titan crumpled unconscious.

"Thanks Anakin." Annabeth said. "I think we should call it a day."

"I couldn't agree more." Percy said. They rigged a sled for the Titan, and they hurried back to the hangar with the remaining clones.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, POST A COMMENT. IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP (OR BOTTOM) OF THE PAGE. IF YOU READ THIS STORY, VOTE FOR IT ANYWAY. THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!

-pjf1000