British Airways aren't the only ones that use the Concorde.

DIMENSION 1, CORUSCANT, 38 YEARS AGO. PATRICK POV.

"Feels good to finally be back, doesn't it?" Patrick said when they disembarked the shuttle. They had arrived in a secret space port that branched out into an abandoned subway station in New York City.

"It does. It would be even better if we could just get back to our own time." Jessica said.

"True." Patrick replied.

"So how are we supposed to get to Houston?" Jessica asked.

"Well, I don't think we can teleport all the way there, that's like, two thousand miles," Patrick said. "so we might have to take a more traditional form of transportation."

Six hours later.

"A Concorde Jet?" Jessica said in amazement.

Patrick was proud of himself. "I know a guy." He said. He looked at his watch. "We have to board in ten minutes. Lets just teleport to the airport and get this over with."

Jessica was still sputtering with amazement, so Patrick took her arm and teleported to JFK airport.

They boarded the plane at seven o'clock and took off three minutes later. The Concorde was a private jet, owned by Patrick's little project in Houston. In less than an hour, they were already halfway there.

"Fast plane." Jessica commented.

"It is a supersonic jet." Patrick said. The pride hadn't worn off yet.

Jessica nodded. "Is there a snack cart?"

"Hmm. Never thought of that." He said to himself."There is a kitchen in the back. Whether it has food or not is beyond me.

"Ehh." She responded. She got up and walked to the back of the plane.

Patrick yawned. He turned on the TV. "Oh, come on! News? Is that all that's on this thing? News?"

*News Reporter* "It's just in, folks. A suburban house in Houston Texas mysteriously caught fire late last night. according to eyewitness, the house appeared to spontaneously combust all at once."

They showed a picture, and Patrick knew things were getting really bad.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed.

Patrick sprung out of the chair and ran to the cockpit. "Pilot! Pilot! Full speed! Full speed! Go! Go! Go! Go! GO!"

The Concorde lurched as the pilot accelerated.

Jessica screamed from the kitchen. There was a thud and the sound of peanuts falling on the floor. Patrick decided not to ask.

"PATRICK!!!" She yelled.

"You OK back there?"

"I'm covered in peanuts and salt. Does that answer your question?" She yelled back.

"Yes." Patrick answered reluctantly.

"Ughh. Now I smell like a circus. Do you have a shower on this thing?" she asked.

"Yes. It's behind the kitchen."

"Thanks." She replied.

"No problem!" Patrick said.

The speed of the plane was making it hard to stand, so Patrick went back to his seat.

*And now, back to our regular program, 'How to disassemble a motorboat and reassemble it in 2 hours.'*

"Yay." Patrick said unharmoniously.

OUTSIDE THE TOP SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY. HOUSTON, TEXAS. NORMAL TIME, DIMENSION ANNABETH POV.

"This is so stupid!" Hermione yelled. "How could we have lost them again!!??"

Cody mumbled something to himself, but no one heard him. Cody had truly crossed the line between missing Patrick and misery.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Luxa activated her watch. "I've gotten a red-alert signal from an unauthorized transmitter. It appears to be a coded message." She looked to everyone else for help. "Is there a video file?" Frank asked.

Luxa looked at it for a minute. "There is." She opened the file and activated her holographic projector.

The message began:

*Commencing Alpha Code 1836, 47,82,12,98,30,23,5,5,5,18,64,52,65.*

There was a long pause between everyone. The wind whistled in their ears as they stood on the battlefield.

"Is that it?" Jason asked.

Luxa shuffled through the message. "Yes, it is. I'll send it to the transmitter clones on the Manhattan 4, just in case we missed something."

"Good idea." Gregor said with approval.

"Now, what could the message mean?" Ron said.

"It appears to be an activation code." Percy said.

"Wow, Percy. I didn't think you could remember that." Leo said.

Percy replied by giving him a kick in the shins.

"Anyway, there are thousands of activation codes." Percy continued. "There's even one for making my coffee, or flushing the toilet."

"Thank you for that, Percy." Annabeth said.

"It's a pretty sophisticated code," Annabeth continued, "and I'm sure I heard someone using it before."

There was another long pause as everyone reviewed the codes that they had ever heard.

"Commanders," Cody said, "If I may intervene, that activation code is the one of the three codes for Dimensional Portal 4. The only other person that knows that code is Commander Patrick.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!!

-pjf1000