The Jedi Temple

THE VENTURER DINING ROOM. HERMIONE POV

"So are these the ones from the prophecy?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Yes they are. We're going to the Jedi Temple now to speak with the council." Patrick said

"Well I know that, I went into the control room earlier disguised as Lord Vader. Your security is really pathetic, Patrick." Obi-Wan said with disapproval.

"Actually, the security clones know the difference between a Jedi on a prank mission and a Sith Lord on an assassination." Patrick replied.

"Hmm. Anyway, where is Kyle? I need him back at my fleet." Obi-Wan said.

"Wasn't he, like, vaporized?" Piper said. Patrick shot her a warning look.

"Kyle was VAPORIZED?" Obi-Wan said in concern.

"No, Master. He was teleported to a distant planet. I had a squad pick him up 5 minutes ago." Patrick said. Then they computer voice was back.

"Arriving at Coruscant. Patrick, you are needed at the bridge." It said.

Patrick sighed. "Well, Obi-Wan can keep you company for now."

"If he doesn't bore you to death with rules and regulations." Cody mumbled under his breath. Patrick fist-bumped him and walked off with Cody.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes and said, "Well, I will do you all a favor and explain what Patrick didn't. The Force is what bright all of you together. Each of your dimensions has its own thriving version of the Force. Harry, Ron, Hermione, the Force takes the form of magic in your home, which you are already well trained in. Gregor, Luxa, the Force is not as visible in your dimension, but is alive all the same. It kept you from being killed from the Bane's final attack, Gregor."

Obi-Wan turned to the seven from that flying tireme. "The Force takes the form of the Olympians in your dimension."

Obi-Wan looked at everyone, "The Force binds you all, whether you accept it or not. Now we shall see how much you know, but I think there will not be much to teach you, or the prophecy would not have chosen you."

The computer voice interrupted and said, "We have now arrived at Coruscant. Please exit at ports 1-70. Thank you."

Obi-Wan then said, "Come with me to the docking port, and we will meet up with Patrick."

CORUSCANT, JEDI TEMPLE. HERMIONE POV

They had boarded a gunship, just like the one that had taken them from the chaotic battlefield at Hogwarts. Hermione was amazed at the city as they zoomed through the air. It was bright, loud, and had tons of people and... we're those ALIENS? Hermione decided not to think about it as the ship kept moving.

"Here we are! Home sweet home!" Patrick said. They had landed on top of what looked like a huge fort. They walked out and saw at least a hundred people gathered before the landing site. They all wore a similar robe, different colors but the layout was the same.

"The ones from the prophecy, you must be." A short green alien with really pointy ears said.

Another darker man stepped up and offered Hermione his hand. "Welcome to the Jedi Temple. I'm Mace Windu and this is Master Yoda." He said to everyone.

"A pleasure to meet you, it is." Yoda added.

Mace Windu smiled, "Come, all of you. We have a lot to discuss."

They walked off the ship and other Jedi greeted them and bowed. Patrick was high-fiving some of them. Despite the fact that he commanded an army, he was still a child.

"You haven't seen him in battle yet." A mysterious voice said in her head. Hermione cleared her head and kept walking. They came to a big arena with several Jedi practicing with thier lightsabers.

"Here is the training center. We will test you for your...abilities."

"What kind of abilities?" Frank asked.

"Your reaction to immediate combat. Like this."

Suddenly Patrick was gone and a TV was in his place. Patrick was in a feild, surrounded by those battle droids.

"Well he's dead." Hermione thought.

Patrick smiled in the TV and ignited his lightsaber. Then the screen became a blur of electric blue as Patrick spun and sliced in an intricate pattern. When he stopped, all that was left were some sparking droid parts, and Patrick, who was completely untouched.

Patrick reappeared in a puff of white smoke. "That was fun." He said, smiling.

"One should not take pleasure in destruction, Master Patrick." Yoda said.

"True, who's next?" Patrick asked.

"I'll go. Hazel said.

"You lucky duck." Patrick said. Then Hazel disappeared and went through the same thing Patrick did. Later everyone went through, zapping, slicing, kicking, leaving nothing but sparking metal.

"Accomplished with your weapons, you are. But can you control the Force?" Yoda asked.

"You must clear your mind. Empty your thoughts. Focus on what you need to do." Mace Windu said.

"Demonstrate, will you Patrick?" Yoda asked.

Patrick nodded and closed his eyes. He stretched out his hand at a bunch of crates. They started to move and swirled around. They stacked up to form a smiley face. Then they collapsed.

"Your turn." Patrick said, looking at Jason.

Jason stretched out his hand and the crates moved, making a pyramid. Then they fell over when Jason broke his concentration. The others all tried and made other shapes, all passing the test. When it came to Hermione, she too stretched out her hand and the boxes swirled, then they tore themselves apart and scattered into nothing.

"Powerful, that was. Impressive, you are." Yoda said.

Mace Windu looked at everyone and said, "You all are what the prophecy said you would be. Yoda and I must leave, but Patrick will show you to your fleets. There you will be given your final briefing. May the Force be with you."

Mace Windu and Yoda walked off, leaving them with Patrick and Obi-Wan.

Patrick asked Obi-Wan, "Could you tell the Jedi that the Venturer is ready for boarding? I plan have to send reinforcements to Malastare."

"Of course. Also, Kyle is back and onboard your ship." Obi-Wan replied and walked away, speaking in his wrist-com.

"All right, this way to the fleet." Patrick said and went back to the gunship.

"This will be fun." Ron said to Hermione.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!! 

                                                                                                                      -pjf1000