A Fallen Commander

ONBOARD THE REVALATION. 6,000 MILES ABOVE CORUSCANT. HAZEL POV.

Hazel was shocked to hear the news. Annabeth had been severely injured in battle. Hazel herself hadn't been in a battle yet, but Percy gave her more details than she needed. They didn't sound fun.

"Admiral Brendon, set course for Quell." Hazel said. "And please set up a hologram to Commander Frank."

"Yes, Commander Hazel." Admiral Brendon said.

Hazel walked to the front window of the command bridge. She quietly reviewed the news in her head. Should she go see Annabeth to make sure she was OK? Or should she stay at her post like Patrick had asked? She had known Patrick for about three days and she's known Annabeth for at least two months. Even then, she had really bonded with her. She barely knew Patrick's favorite color.

After a while, duty won out. She had to stay here. Besides, Patrick had given her and Frank a mission to do. They needed to travel to Tatooine and "fetch" a woman being held a slave. It sounded like kidnapping at first, but Patrick assured her they would be doing the woman a favor. Hazel and Frank agreed.

"Commander Hazel, we are setting course for Tattoine. Shall we activate the hyperdrive?" Admiral Brendon asked.

"No!" Hazel yelled. "We can't involve the army! If the people there see us coming, the'll panic and we won't find this woman!" Hazel said.

"Very well." Brendon said. "Shall I have a frigate prepared?"

Hazel nodded, "Yes, that would be good. Have a squad of clones onboard also."

Admiral Brendon sighed. "As you wish."

TATOOINE, MOS EISLEY HAZEL POV

Hazel had lived in New Oreleans once. It was humid and hot in New Oreleans. Nothing could have prepared her for this heat.

In two minutes they were already sweating.

"How...Can...Anyone live...Here?" Frank panted. Hazel was also exhausted. She looked at the two clones behind them.

"How are you not tired? It's a million degrees out here!" Hazel said.

"Maybe you should activate your armor, sir." One of the clones said plainly.

Hazel twisted the combination on her watch and her armor spread out on her body. Instantly she was cooled. Frank did the same thing. The mile into town didn't seem so far now.

MOS EISLEY

There had never been a town weirder than Mos Eisley. Most people there were aliens. They got several disgusting looks from the citizens when they noticed the clones, but the people stayed away. Clone armor was hard to miss, and it was anything but diplomatic.

"We can't have the clones with us when we go in this lady's house. They'll scare her off." Hazel whispered to Frank.

"You're right." Frank said. "We can have them stay outside. They just won't go in."

Hazel nodded. They came up to the house with they right markings and pushed the doorbell, or what seemed like one.

No one answered the door. Frank shrugged. "So, do we leave?" He asked.

Hazel shook her head and opened the door anyway.

"You go in first. I'll talk to the clones." Hazel told Frank. He nodded in agreement

Hazel turned to the two clones. She switched off her armor. She cleared her throat. "So, guys." She said to the clones, "Could you stay outside and, um, guard the doorway?" Just, uh, make sure no one goes in or out except me or Frank. OK?"