Parting Words

CORUSCANT, 1 WEEK LATER, THE GALACTIC PALACE.

"Commander, the 1st Fleet is waiting for your orders." a tech clone told Patrick. He was talking with Jessica before he left. Again.

"Tell them to shove more cocktail sausages down their throats. I'm occupied at the moment." Patrick snapped.

"I'll miss you." Jessica said longingly. Patrick smiled.

"I know." She glared at him. "I'll miss you too." He said. "I'll come back. I always do."

She smiled. "I'm well aware of that, but you're rarely ever here anymore. Someone always pulls you away on a campaign, or some colony has been kidnapped that you have to go rescue. I really will miss you."

He pulled her into a long kiss, she ran her hands through his hair and he kissed her passionately. He looked at his watch and pulled away.

"May the Force be with you." He said.

"You too. She replied.

He smiled and walked out of her room to his awaiting shuttle.

ONBOARD THE VENTURER.

Patrick stood in the Command Bridge and looked out over his re-launched fleet. Fully fueled, fully repaired, and fully stocked with the latest Girl Scout cookie flavors. Unknown to Patrick, a fourth of the cookie supplies were already consumed by the loading crew.

Patrick summoned his rear admiral. "Make contact with Commander Jackson. I need to discuss some changed to the operation."

The Admiral open a transmission with Percy and Annabeth.

"We have a change in strategy. Instead of invading Earth like an Imperial Star Fleet and looking for the Lost Apprentice, we will go up ahead with a small battalion and set up a camp. We will locate him and then contact the fleet." Patrick said. "Any questions?"

"And these are only minor changes?" Annabeth said.

Patrick rolled his eyes. "My cruisers are ready. Are yours?"

"Yes." They replied.

"Good."

Patrick closed the transmission and turned to his admiral.

"Open Dimensional Portal 4. Destination; Earth." He said.

The whole fleet of 200+ ships rotated in unison, and launched into a portal that crossed realms.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING MUCH, PLEASE VOTE FOR IT!

-pjf1000