Don't We all Hate the Purple Tunnel?

ON BOARD THE MANHATTAN 4, PERCY POV

The Imperial March rumbled in the distance, vibrating through space. It reached into every single corner of every single ship. It left behind a feeling of suspense, something you don't want when you're holding a blaster. Several clones were already in the hospital.

Percy was getting anxious. He knew the real battle lay back on the surface, but he couldn't tear himself from Annabeth. If she left, he would to. If she wasn't going, neither was Percy. 

"Our fight isn't here, Percy." Annabeth said at long last. 

"I've been thinking the same thing." Percy replied.

"I don't want to be remembered as the Commander who sat behind the front lines and let his troops take all the hits." Annabeth added.

"Hey!" Admiral Yularen said, slightly offended.

Percy smirked. "I'll have a shuttle prepared." He said and kissed her on the cheek.

SURFACE OF NABOO GREGOR POV

The fighting was getting pretty thick. Gregor had already gotten several cuts and burns from fallen droids. Luxa was not that much better.

"Should we call it a day?" Gregor yelled over to Luxa.

"That would be nice!" She yelled back as she sliced another droid to pieces.

"OK! Commander Cody! I am going to pull a few squadrons back so they'll be ready for an attack tomorrow!" Gregor called over to him.

"Good plan sir!" Cody replied. "I will complete this wave and rendezvous with you all at the Venator." 

"Sounds about right." Gregor said to himself. He and Luxa marched back with a piece of the 4th Clone Battalion. Everyone was relieved to be leaving. 

Gregor noticed something strange coming from the horizon. It looked like smoke from a fire, rising thick and black into the clear sky.

"Luxa, can you call in the medical frigates? I need to check something out." Gregor said.

Luxa hesitated. "OK. Just, don't do anything unnecessary." She said.

"I won't." Gregor replied. He took two clones as bodyguards. They began a trek over to the cloud, to find out what it was. 

Several minutes later, four medical frigates loomed overhead, the continued on to the battlefield. Gregor sighed, Luxa was safe.

THE DIMENSIONAL PORTAL, SOMEWHERE IN TIME.

Patrick and Jessica were traveling through the purple tunnel.  Again.

Telepathically, Jessica sent Patrick a message.

"Where are we going again?" She asked.

"I focused the dimensional particles on a real dimension, not a fictional world, like The Hunger Games." Patrick explained.

"Will we get home?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not sure. But under no conditions are we EVER to separate. Then we'll end up in different dimensions, lost forever." Patrick replied.

"So we always hold hands. Always." Jessica thought to herself.

"That can't be that bad? Can it?"  Patrick said.

"Wait, how did you know I thought that?" Jessica asked

"We're talking telepathically. We can hear each others thoughts." Patrick said.