|Lemonade XLII|

××××

"Let me take you out. For real this time." Is what he said to her early in that day.

Now Jasper was driving her home after an wonderful evening. Dinner and a movie. Vanessa smiled the entire ride as the previous event played in the back of her head. Once they pulled up to her place, Vanessa turned to Jasper, thanking him for the night, and processed to get out of the car.

"Not so fast Rudolph the happy pants reindeer. Aren't you forgetting something?"

Vanessa doubled looked around the car for anymore of her belongings. She had everything she left with. What was Jasper talking about?

Than he points to his lips which was formed in a smirk. Vanessa rolled her eyes playfully and leaned over to peck them quickly.

"Nah-uh! What was that?" Jasper protested. He could be so over dramatic sometimes.

"I'll see you tomorrow Preź." She said her final words and climbed out of the car.

Just before she could get too far gone, she heard a voice behind her saying, "For your sake LockWood, you better count on it."

With that, Jasper sped off into the night. Vanessa walked inside her house, where she was greeted by her mother who stood in the kitchen.

"Hey Vanessa! How was your date with Jasper?"

Vanessa nodded and answered, "Great! Especially the dinner. I'm still a little full."

Her mom laughed a bit as she attended to the dishes still.

"Jasper Preź. That is his last name right?"

Vanessa noticed the atmosphere of the room changed slightly but she nodded anyway.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?"

Her mom waved her hand nonchalantly. She knows something. Vanessa could feel it.

"What's wrong mom?" Vanessa asked a final time. Getting a sigh in response, her mom turned to Vanessa while drying her hands. A slight frown formed on her face.

"I remember dealing with someone in the past with a last name Preź. Oh well, it's probably just a coincidence."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yo, I've been gone for what seems like forever. I greatly apologize. But I'm back! First things first; what do you think about this chapter? Mrs. LockWood knows a Preź?! Is it a coincidence or not? Let me know! Also, how y'all feeling about Wattpad's new update? Besides the new logo, I'm not such a big fan of it. Any who,

Vote
Comment
Follow