|Lemonade XVIII|

××××

KJ Apa as Samuel Sipp

"You're such a dork."

Samuel shrugged as he and Vanessa walked through the hall. They both had shared literature together. The entire class, Samuel had her cracking up to corny jokes. He enjoyed seeing a smile on her face.

As they both reached her locker, she caught a glimpse of a hooded figure standing by it.

"Jasper!"

Vanessa bolted in his arms, nearly making them both fall over. Jasper manged to steady them and hugged her back.

"Good to know you missed me." He smirked underneath his baseball cap.

Jasper smile soon faded away once he saw Samuel standing close behind.

"Are we still on for studying at your place Vanessa?" Samuel said, keeping his focus towards Jasper.

"Yeah. How does 5ish sound?"

"Perfect! See you then!" Samuel smirked and placed a quick kiss on her cheek.

Vanessa shockingly looked to Samuel as he walked merrily down the hall. Jasper glared after him as his nostrils flared.

"How have you been-"

"I've been gone for what, three days and you're already hanging out with him?!"

Vanessa was taken back by how heated he sound. Was he jealous of Samuel?

"It's not even like that. We only have a homework assignment together and to be fair, I can hang out with whom I  please." She replied.

"Vanessa, you shouldn't trust him. The guy is possessive and he'll say anything he can about me to turn you against me. He obviously trying to get back at me."

'What is he even talking about?'

"Jasper, I appreciate you looking out for me. But Samuel is a nice guy. I've known him long enough to know that. What ever this jealously game is you two are at, don't put me in the middle of it."

Jasper shook his head. 'He's already brainwashed her.' He than sighed and took her hands in his hands.

"You're right. You are your own woman and you can hang out with whoever you please. All I ask is for you to be careful. I know this game he's playing and it's not going to end well. I don't want you to get hurt."

Now she was confused. Samuel had those exact words days ago. They both want to protect her from each other. What did she get herself involved in?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Let's taking a vote. Clearly one of our boys have bad intentions.

#TeamJasper or #TeamSamuel

Vote
Comment
Follow

Vote Comment Follow