|Lemonade XVII|

××××

From Jasper😍
God I miss you :(

To Jasper
Suck it up you big baby. I'll have your lemons at my house once you get better.

From Jasper😍
Great! See you soon!

To Jasper
Oh no you don't. Keep you and your germs at home,

From Jasper😍
;p

Vanessa shook her head and shoved her phone back into her pocket. She put her hair up in a top knot and unchained her bike from the bike rack. Vanessa had to work until 6 that day. She noticed that she didn't work long hours like she use to. Strange but nor was she complaining.

As she began to hop on her bike, a car pulled up behind her. She looked into it and saw Samuel behind the wheel.

"Let me give you a ride to work."

How come he was around all of a sudden? Since they were both going to the same place, she thought 'what the heck'.

After she placed her bike in the trunk, she climbed in to the passenger seat.

The ride was smooth and silent. But not a comfortable silent. Vanessa picked at her nails as she watched cars pass by.

"Vanessa?"

She looked over at Samuel.

"Coming from someone who cares about you deeply. I like you very much and it would really hurt me if something bad happened to you. I'm worried about you."

She was stunned.

"You like me?!"

"I've always have and I will do whatever it takes to make sure you're safe."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Start expecting to see Samuel more often

Vote
Comment
Follow

Vote Comment Follow