|Lemonade XXIII|

××××

"Put me down!" Vanessa squealed as she was thrown over Jasper's shoulder.

She constantly smacked his butt which was directly in her face.

"Keep hitting it and you're going to make me fart."

Vanessa squirmed even the more. Jasper held her tightly to make sure she didn't fall.

"Jasper please. I can feel the blood rushing to my head."

In a instant, Jasper placed her on the ground. Indeed her face had turned red. She clutched her head to help the dizziness go away.

"Thank you." She said and took a wobbly step from him.

Jasper was quick and caught her before she fell. He scooped her up in his arms this time. Hers arms layed limped on each side of his face.

"I'm sorry doll." He placed his pouty lips under her jawline.

Vanessa blushed deeply. Good thing he couldn't see her face. Jasper carried her from the track field to inside the school's gymnasium. People around them started to stare. Jasper wasn't bothered by it. He was use to. Vanessa on the other hand, burried her face deep into Jasper's neck. His chest rumbled against hers, indicating that he was laughing.

"Vanessa!"

She looked up to find the source of the person calling her. Samuel weaved in and out of people. His smile faded as he saw the sight of Jasper holding Vanessa.

Vanessa tried getting down by Jasper her against him tightly.

"Please Jas."

He nodded and placed her on the ground. But yet he still didn't let her go. A single arm was wrapped around her wasit as he innocently smiled at Samuel.

"Hey. I was wondering if we could have lunch together? I hear they're serving cherry pie today."

Just before she could give him a response, Jasper spoke up.

"Sorry there lad. Vanessa and I are already looking forward to spending our lunch period off the school yard today and we can't possibly cancel. Better luck next time mate." Jasper said in his best Irish accent.

Vanessa shot him a look. His smile yet faded. Samuel face turned red as he watched Jasper skip off with Vanessa.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote
Comment
Follow

VoteComment Follow