|Lemonade XIII|

××××

It's middle of October. People were beginning to, if they already haven't, put up their Halloween decorations. Vanessa found the holiday quite pointless. The idea of terrorizing people was plain stupid. Especially those poor little innocent souls.

Jasper sat next to Vanessa during Algebra. As the teacher explained the lesson plan, Vanessa was engrossed with taking notes. Jasper on the other hand, was bored out of his mind. He had nothing better else to do than to stick sticky notes on Vanessa's forehead. She sent him a dirty glare and he responded with a smirk.

"Please stop." Vanessa whispered shouted.

Thank God the teacher hadn't caught on yet. Jasper finally decided to stop bothering her but only for a mintue. Jasper than reached for the ends of her wavy hair, raking his fingers through each individual strand.

Vanessa huffed but didn't ask for him stop either. To her, it actually felt kinda nice. Jasper continued to do this throughout the lecture. When the bell rang, Vanessa packed up her things and hurried out of the classroom.

Now that school was over, Vanessa had prepared herself for work. Without waiting for Jasper, Vanessa hurried to the girls bathroom and changed into her uniform. A red collar shirt and black pants. She waited to attach her name tag until she got to work.

"Vanessa!"

Jasper called through the hall. Vanessa stop near the door, leading outside. Jasper soon caught up and followed her out.

"I'll race you to work." Jasper taunted while pulling his board from his open backpack.

Vanessa rolled her eyes at his childish gesture and climbed onto her bike anway.

"Fine. Loser buys the winner a milkshake."

"You're on LockWood."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote
Comment
Follow