|Lemonade XXXIV|

××××

Jasper swung their hands in between the both of them as they walked through the halls. It was more so him dragging her because his legs were longer. Vanessa's short ones tried keeping up with him.

She huffed, nearly out of breath. "Jasper please, slow down." He stopped in a instant. She slammed into his backside.
'Ow' she groaned out.

"You okay?"He examined her nose. It wasn't bleeding but it was slightly pink. Jasper leaned out and kissed it softly.

Suddenly a squeal escaped her as she had been swooped up in his arms.

"Jasper!" She blushed embarrassingly.

He simply pecked her forehead and continued on their walk out of the school. They were being let out for Christmas break. Vanessa couldn't wait to catch up on sleep. Jasper had other plans for the two.

"Can you please put me down now?" Vanessa asked.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you can't kiss me anymore."

Immediately Jasper planted her feet back on the ground. He cupped her cheeks in his hands and kissed her passionately. Vanessa stood on her toes to level the height difference. She was still short.

"You had me there LockWood."

He pecked her lips once more and gathered her hand in his as they finished the walk to her house.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote
Comment
Follow