|Lemonade III|

××××

The clock above the door read 3:29. 'Any minute now.' She said inside her head. The door rang, meaning a customer walked in. Vanessa maned her register, preparing to see his face.

"Hello, what can I get you?"

No response. Maybe it wasn't him? She looked up and indeed it was him.

Jasper formed a pout on his plump lips. Erasing all the sinful thoughts away from her mind, she waited patiently for him to ask for his lemons.

"Aren't you that girl from yesterday, in school?" His voice was deep and sexy.

Thrown off guard by his words, Vanessa regained her composure.

"You may have to be more specific?"

"Your locker is little ways down from mine. We also shared Algebra 2 and Chem together." He said.

Jasper had his hands in the pockets of his pink hoodie. Again with a baseball on top of his head.

"Wow, I haven't noticed." She lied.

How could she not notice? He sit in front of her in both classes.

"Oh. I'll have three of your lemons."

She placed his order and went to retrieve the lemons.

"Not to be in your business because it's not my place but why exactly do you always order lemons."

Jasper took the bag from her hands and replaced it with 10 bucks. His lips formed a smirk as he backing away from the counter.

"If I told you, it wouldn't really be my business now would it?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote

Comment
Follow

Comment Follow