|Lemonade XXVI|

××××

She didn't want to but a lot has happened within the past week. Vanessa tried avoiding both them. Samuel hasn't been around since the fight. Maybe he's still recovering. Jasper on the other hand, he didn't take no for a answer.

Whether Vanessa was being selfish or not, she needed a break. So she thought too soon.

Jasper spotted her from across the hall. She turned away quickly to avoid him but he had already seen her.

"Vanessa wait, please!"

She heard him getting closer. Vanessa cursed herself for have short legs. Jasper caught up to her and pull them in the empty gym.

"Enough with this Vanessa." Jasper hissed.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

But she did. Jasper scoffed before turning back to her.

"You know goodness well what I'm talking about. Why are you avoiding me? If I did something wrong, just say what it is so I can fix it."

"Jasper, you can't fix this. This jealously game with you and Samuel has gotten way out of hand. I don't like this 'pick and choose' situation the both of you threw me. Jasper, I do truly care about you. But if we're going to continue to be friends, you have let go what happened sophomore year."

"It's not just that stupid party. He's turned everyone who I cared about against me by spreading false rumors. He's even done it to you. I feel you're on edge whenever we hang out. I want to go back to how things were before he ever intervene. The chemistry between us was alive then. I want that back."

Jasper had stepped closer to Vanessa, taking her hands in his.

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get our spark.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay, so I haven't updated for a couple of days. Thanksgiving break came and threw me off schedule. But I'm back! BTW, how did your thanksgiving go? I ate probably more than I should have but it was all worth!💕

Vote
Comment
Follow