|Lemonade XVI|

××××

Another episode of That 70's Show played as Vanessa popped another chocolate donut hole in her mouth. Saturdays and Sundays were her only two days off. She intended to use her weekend wisely.

"Okay babygirl, I'm off to work." Her dad came down the flight of stairs, straighten his clothes.

Vanessa headed over to the kitchen were he was to see him off.

"Mom should be home early to start on dinner and please don't eat too many of those donuts. Can't have you with an upset stomach before dinner." He said as he clipped on a watch.

Vanessa threw her arms around him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"And don't forget your stethoscope this time." She teased.

He pinched her cheek and headed for the door.

Vanessa took her spot back on the couch and resume her binge watching.

"Um Vanessa? You have a guest?"

She shot her dad confused look before seeing Jasper appear behind him. Her dad suspiciously looked between the both of them. Vanessa quickly conjured up a lie.

"Oh I forgot you were coming over to study."

Jasper seemed confused but went along with it.

"I guess you didn't read my text?"

"Dad, this Jasper. A friend from school that I'm helping. Is it okay that we study for a little while?"

Her dad was unsure but if it was school, he didn't see the harm in it.

"Just for a little while. I'll be back by evening."

Vanessa waved to him once more and released a big sigh of relief soon as the door closed.

"So we're studying?" Jasper said with a smirk.

"I only said that so he wouldn't think we were going to do other things and we're not."

Jasper chuckled and moved closer over to the couch. He than looked around at the feast she was having.

"Is there something you wanted Jasper?"

"I wanted to say sorry about the other day. Normally I don't loose it like that but... I don't know."

Vanessa nodded. Perhaps this was the perfect time to ask what's the deal with Samuel. Whatever happened between the both must of been pretty bad.

"What does Samuel have against you? I mean, it be bad if he's spreading rumors about you."

"The guy is just jealous. He been that way since we were kids."

'They grew up together?!'

What could Samuel possibly be jealous about?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jasper is going to spill the beans

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jasper is going to spill the beans. Stay tuned to find out what happens next!💕

Vote
Comment
Follow

Vote Comment Follow

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.