|Lemonade XXVII|

××××

It's still awkward for her. But she tried her best to not let it show. To him, she wasn't fooling anyone. Jasper kept his stare on her as he sat in a single chair, in front of the end of the coffee table. He shoved another handful full of popcorn into his mouth. Jasper notice the deep expression painted on her face. She was thinking. He picked up a piece of popcorn and threw it at her, hitting her on the cheek.

Vanessa playfully glared at him.

"Stop thinking so much. It's worrying me."

Vanessa wanted things to back to how they were as well. She had to put more effort into it. Her frown was replaced with a smile and she pat a spot next to her on the couch.

Jasper shook his head and got up to sit next to her.

"You're so weird sometimes LockWood."

She shrugged. Jasper offered her some of his popcorn. Vanessa accepted, popping a couple pieces in her mouth.

"I miss this..." Jasper leans his head on the back of the couch, staring up at her.

"Me too. I'm sorry for being witchy with you."

"Don't be. You had very right to be. If anyone should be apologizing, it should be me."

Vanessa looked at him surprisingly. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"And you better accept because I rarely apologize."

"Apologie accepted."

They both laughed and finished watching the TV in front of them. Vanessa smiled happily.

It was a beginning to a fresh start.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Happy first of December! Christmas is right around the corner and my birthday is Tuesday!!! What a win, win for me. Anyways, what do you guys think about this chapter? Vanessa and Jasper are at the beginning of a fresh start. See what I did? Because it's the first of December? Ugh, fine. But another thing before I go, I've been obsessed with Thundercloulds lately and I feel as though the song goes perfectly with the chapter and the pass couple. I don't know, what you guys think?!💕

Vote
Comment
Follow