|Lemonade XII|

××××

"It seems like forever since we met up here." Vanessa said as she handed Jasper his bag lemons.

Jasper gave her lopsided grin underneath the baseball cap he wore. Along with his vibrant, red hoodie.

"Hey, do you think I could come over to your place today? I've been struggling with Chem lately and I figure maybe you could help me. Being that you are a straight A student and all."

Vanessa thought throughly. Jasper Preź was asking for her help? They were practically friends now she guess. How could she say no?

She nodded.
~~~~

Jasper should be here any mintue. Vanessa paced by the door, constantly straighten out her clothes. Call her pathetic for stressing over a guy. Jasper just wasn't any guy. Since they've met, Vanessa developed a small crush on him. Now as each day goes by, her feelings grew more and more.

The doorbell rang, snapping her back into reality. Vanessa hurried too fast, opening the door and smacking herself in the arm.

"A little eager there eh? You okay?"

Jasper gave her a concern look and took her arm in his hands.

"Yeah. It doesn't hurt that much. Uh come in." She ushered him inside.

Jasper stepped inside, taking in the big entrance.

Vanessa lead him over to the couch where she already had her school work laid out. She winced by the throbbing pain in her arm.

"So what exactly did you need help with?"

Jasper froze from his end of the couch. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, about that? I actually lied. I don't need help with Chem."

Vanessa gave him a hurt look. Also she was confused. If he didn't need help, why lie to her about it.

"Why?" She manged to ask.

"I've got problems at home and I don't want to be there alone."

As much as she wanted ask, she knew it was best not to pry. Obviously he didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh. Well I can make you a snack if you're hungry."

He shook his head.

The room grew silent, which was killing Vanessa. Her parents weren't home. She hated being alone too. Having Jasper as company wasn't so bad.

Suddenly a thought popped into her mind. She looked over at him to see Jasper over viewing some books on the coffee.

"Jasper?"

He looked at her.

"...Can you take off your hoodie?"

Jasper this time, between the both of them, was taken back. Vanessa figured if they were alone, what's the need of hiding? The first time he was exposed to her, was accidental. There was so meaning behind his hoodies, the lemons. Vanessa wanted to know everything.

Jasper reached for the bottom of his hoodie as he began to pull it over his head. Somehow, his baseball cap manged to stay during the process.

Her eyes scanned over his right forearm which had black roses inked into his skin. Without acknowledgement, Vanessa's fingertips lightly grazed over the tattoo.

Jasper watched her intensely. They made eye contact with one another. Vanessa than knocked the hat from his head off, exposing his dirty blonde hair.

"You are truly beautiful." She said

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Quite a long chapter. What do you guys think? Should Jasper become more open with Vanessa?

Vote
Comment
Follow

Vote Comment Follow