|Lemonade IX|

××××

He didn't show up to class nor lunch. Weird. They always ate together. Could he be avoiding her because of Samuel yesterday? Not to seem desperate but she'd checked everywhere.

Where she go if she didn't want to be found? The library. Only placed she hadn't checked. Not to be offensive to Jasper. It was worth a shot.

Vanessa hurried her short legs down the flight of stairs, being careful not to get trampled on by other students. She entered inside. It was quiet as usual. Vanessa searched through shelves. The smell of dusty books and ink pens surrounded her. She had than gotten a whiff... lemons? Walking towards the aroma, there Jasper sat on a old bean bag chair with his vapor between his fingers. The flavor must of been lemon.

Something was different about him. That's when it clicked. He wasn't wear a hat or a hood over his head. Therefore his hidden features were revealed.

Jasper Preź is a blonde?! A dirty blonde to be specific. His roots were a dark color meaning, he was in desperate need of a touch up.

Jasper watched as Vanessa sank down beside him. Her hand reached to touch his face. It felt like a baby's bottom. His hair being soft as silk.

"This is you. The real you."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote
Comment
Follow

Vote Comment Follow