|Lemonade XXIV|

××××

It had happened so quick. One moment; their spitting curse at each other, next their were swinging at one another.

Samuel had fallen to the ground, clutching his bloody nose while Jasper continued to throw blows at his face.

"Jasper please, stop!" Vanessa exclaimed horrified.

Streaks of blood was smeared on the floor. Jasper was beating him to the pulp. He ignored her pleads, too caught up in his anger. His hatred towards Samuel.

Thank God the principle rushed to the scene with two police officers. They pulled Jasper from off top of Samuel, who was a bloody mess.

"Mr. Preź! In my office now!"

Jasper was hauled away as the school's nurse attended to Samuel's face. Vanessa tried process what had just happened. She hasn't known Jasper for very long but something told her, this was him at his boiling point.

"Samuel, are you-"

"I told you he was trouble! You need to stay away from him, for your own sake." He spat.

This jealously game between the two has gotten out of hand. It's clear, they both liked Vanessa. She was confused on who to trust. Jasper made it obvious that he liked her. Not that Vanessa knows. Samuel on the other hand, she saw him as only a friend.

'Boys...'

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote
Comment
Follow