|Lemonade XIX|

××××

She tried to relax but Jasper's words constantly repeated in her head. Samuel gave her a smile and continued to work out of the textbook. She hated to admit it but Vanessa was nervous around him.

"Are you okay there Vanessa? You seem uneasy."

Prehaps she was. Can you blame her though?

"It's hot in here. Are you hot? You look hot- I mean you look like you're  burning up. Do you want something to drink? I can go get it-"

Samuel shut her up by placing a single finger on her lips. Vanessa blushed embarrassingly as he chuckled.

"It is a little humid in here. Do you mind if I take my hoodie?"

She shook her head. Samuel reached for the bottom of the hoodie and pulled it  over his head, his under shirt coming off with it.

Vanessa's cheeks burned even the more. Samuel looked down and saw he was no longer wearing his shirt.

"Oops." He smirked and took his time putting it back on.

His muscles flexed as he did so. Once it was on, he winked at Vanessa and return to his homework.

Her heart nearly jump out of her chest. Vanessa may be in need of that drink instead of him.

"Do you need help with that?" He pointed to her work.

Before she could respond, Samuel moved closer to her while wrapping a hand around hers.

"Like this." He whispered near her ear.

Vanessa gulped loudly. She tried focusing but with him breathing down her neck, she found it impossible.

"There." He spoke as his hand still captured hers.

Vanessa looked over at him too quickly. He faced was already closer to hers. Their lips brushed slightly against each other. She pulled back, clearing her throat.

"Uh t-thanks. I think that's enough for today. My parents will be home soon." She said and scrambled over to the door.

Samuel took the hint and followed suit.

"See you tomorrow at work." He smirked and kissed the corner of her mouth.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay Samuel?

Vote
Comment
Follow