|Lemonade XXXVII|

××××

"Jasper-please." She said through his lips colliding with hers. He didn't listen. Nor did Vanessa want him to stop. Her homework was soon forgotten.

She gave into him, placing her hands around his neck, drawing him in closer. He took in a sharp breath through his nose as a soft groan tumbled onto her lips. Jasper held her close to him, not wanting to let her go. He sunk his teeth into her lower lip. Not too hard. But enough to earn a moan. Jasper smiled through the kiss, breaking it off with small pecks.

Vanessa was breathless. Jasper smirked at her state as she tried to compose herself.

"That was-"

"Hot." He completed.

Vanessa blushed and returned to the small desk in her room. Jasper flopped backwards on her bed, grinning from ear to ear. 'How did I get so lucky?' He thought.

"Thanks to you, you took up two minutes of my study time."

"Oh please. If you wanted me to stop, you wouldn't have kissed back."

There Vanessa couldn't argue. She did give into him. Jasper made it difficult to say no. He did things with his eyes to get what he wanted. Vanessa was just an innocent victim of his charm.

"I suggest you pick up a book. My parents think we're studying." She whispered the last part.

"We are studying. Each other that is." He responded with a cocky remark.

Vanessa gave him a look. Jasper sighed and picked up his textbook from the floor.

"How long are you going to keep lying to them about this whole studying thing? I thought I told you my grades were fine."

"I'm not lying to them. I just haven't got around to telling them yet."

"Well why not?" Jasper stood from the bed and walked over to her desk, leaning against it. "Are you embarrassed to tell them about me?"

"Of course I'm not embarrassed! This is new to me as well them. I've never been in a relationship before."

Jasper snorted. Until he realized she wasn't joking. "How? You're irresistible. Una verdadera obra de arte." Vanessa shook her head.

Jasper closed her books and grabbed her by the hand.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You have to tell them about us. One way or another. The last thing you want is for them to find out by someone else. Losing your parents trust is the worst thing in world. Don't be me."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Vote
Comment
Follow