The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But why? Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

Sweet, Sweet fresh air. I enclosed my hands around the curtains and without hesitation flung them open.

The image of heat hitting my skin felt good. However, as soon as the light beamed onto me, I burned.

I screamed in agony and threw myself against the dark corner.My skin was letting out smoke as i rubbed against the floor and corner.

I whimpered back and forth and i rubbed my palms onto my burning skin. The smoke faded, and the heat of my skin still burned inside of me.

"Whats happening to me!!" I cried to myself.

I looked towards the bright curtains as my eyes just hurt from watching.

I pulled my legs into me, as i lay my head against them. My mind raged with fear and answers.

"I'm not a vampire!! I'm not a vampire!!!" I shouted to myself repeatedly.

I calmed my tears and peeked through the gaps of my knee's. There was a shadow now blocking the light. I jumped up in fear and pulled myself closer to the corner.

"What do you want!" I shouted at the unknown shadow that hid within his black clothing.

Only the light of the window beamed around him like he was some sort of.....angel.

I gasped and looked away. It hurt just to watch him.

He walked closer , and i looked up calmly. His face became clearer and i was locked into his eyes.

They were yellow, not crystal white but yellow. They felt peacefully graceful and i gazed deeper.

He moved his shoulder-length , dark black hair away from the side of his face, as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Please, come with me. I'm here to help you..." He dimly spoke as he gestured his hand towards me.

I frowned confusedly.

"Why?" I managed to utter out.

My voice sounded too eager, but it was the best i could do, my eyes were still locked with his.

"Look, we have not much time. Please come with me, i will get you back to Daniel..." He spoke the last word louder and i instinctively moved my eyes from his.

"Daniel..." My mind spun with flashbacks of the last time i saw him. Questions were circling my mind. Where is he? Is he safe? Is he searching for me?

"Yes, now please come with me!" He breathed impatiently.

I nodded without thinking then lifted my hand towards his.

"Wait! my..chain??" I whispered while looking towards my ankle.

The chain was gone. I was free. I smiled weirdly then looked up to see the shadow, smirking back at me.

He gripped my hand firmly then before my brain could translate exactly what happened. I felt a fabric pull over me and then a firm object being pressure against me. I was on his back? or maybe he was carrying me. I could not tell. The claustrophobic material was blocking my sight.

"Hold on tight.." Was all i heard until i felt a strong pressure pull against me and i listened to his words and gripped onto anything i felt.

I assumed it was his shoulders i was gripping onto, but i did not think about it in case it was something else...

The pull of the journey was not for long, for i had just got comfy when i felt him something pull me off of this heavy object. I was about to disagree but i had no energy inside of me. The burning light had made me weak. Weaker than i had ever been. As i felt the solid ground beneath me , i pulled myself upright ready for anything unexpected. The material was still over me , so i used my hands as a advantage to pull it off. However, as i was close to showing myself, something or someone tightened the material onto me and pulled it, back over me.