"No," she mumbled. "Grandma Neenie...No."

The loud sound of a cry of agony caused Dani's eyes to widen as she shot her head over to the stairs.

"Grandma  Neenie?!" she called out and rushed to the second floor. "Grandma Neenie?! Where are you?!"

Thump.

Dani paused at the sound, her fingers moving up to curl around her necklace as she slowly turned her head towards her old bedroom door.

"Grandma Neenie?" the girl whispered. "Grandma? Are you okay?"

****As soon as she walked into the room, Dani's knees buckled as she held a hand up to her mouth to muffle her cries at the sight of her grandmother's bloodied body lying on the bed.

"Gr...Grandma Neenie!!" she exclaimed and rushed over to the bed. "Grandma?! Grandma Neenie!! Grandma Neenie, please!! Please, wake up, please!! You have to wake up!!"

Dani screamed out in shock as her grandmother's cold hand suddenly grabbed onto her wrist, and the woman's darkened gaze met her terrified one.

"You...killed me," the woman wheezed. "YOU KILLED ME!!"

Dani shook her head with a sob and said, "No...No, I didn't Grandma I-"

"It's YOUR fault I'm dead!! YOU told him where I lived!! YOU killed me!!" Janine shouted, which caused her granddaughter to cry even harder as she shook her head again.

"I didn't mean to, Grandma!! I'm so sorry!!" Dani cried, hoping with all of her heart that her grandmother would forgive her.

"No, she isn't," a familiar male voice suddenly called out from behind them.

Dani tensed at the sound.

"No, she isn't sorry...Are you Little Red?" Henry asked the girl as she turned around to face him.

"You!" she exclaimed with a glare. "What the hell are you doing here?! What did you do to my grandmother?!"

"What did I do?" Henry asked and narrowed his eyes."You're asking me what I've done when it is you who has her blood on your hands?! When it was you who led her to her death?!"

Dani shook her head tearfully and said, "You did it!! You took her away from me!! She never asked to be killed!! She only wanted me and you took her away!!"

Henry hummed and stepped forward, which caused Dani to take a cautious step back and subconsciously grab at her grandmother's wrist, only to frown as she turned her head to see that the woman had vanished.

"Wh...What?!" she whispered with furrowed brows. "Grandma Neenie?!"

"Little Red, Little Red, oh how you continue to disappoint me."

Dani turned her head back around and gasped with widened eyes as she was met with her grandmother being held up by a smirking Henry Wolff.

"Dani sweetheart!" Janine said and reached her arms out. "Baby...Baby, come help me! Please, sweetie, I need you to help me!"

Dani cried out as her grandmother closed her eyes in pain at the feeling of the wolf's hand tightening around her throat.

"Dani...Dani!!" Janine gasped as Henry pouted.

"Little Red," he said while looking at the girl. "Do you not hear her calling out for you? Your poor, defenseless grandmother needs your help, and you're not even trying to give it to her."