FIFTY THREE

"Alright, Dani sweetheart, I need you to relax your body for me, okay?" Dr.S's voice called out through the speakers.

With a deep breath, Dani nodded and did as told.

"Good luck, Ellie!! I love you!!" Frankie's voice suddenly said, which caused Dani to smile and raise her thumb up.

Relaxing her body again, it wasn't long before the sound of the machine being started erupted in Dani's ears as the table she laid on slowly began to move. Her eyes looked around the foreign object in wonder before she was met with the sight of her reflection.

A chilling sense of Deja Vu swam through Dani's body as she watched on in horror at the sight of her reflection slowly transforming into that of Henry Wolff, who smirked down at her with a devious glint in his eyes.

"Hello there, Gorgeous. Did you miss me?"

Dani's breathing hitched in her throat as his smirk fell into a mocking pout.

"Oh no, what's the matter? Remember. You have to be relaxed for this part," he then said.

Dani's fingers clawed at the table as she tried helplessly to prevent herself from having a repeat of what happened in the parking lot.

"Dani?...You doing alright in there?"

She jumped at the sound of Dr.S's voice as for a moment, she had forgotten where she was.

Any words she had wanted to say were immediately caught in her throat as Henry's smirking figure appeared again.

"Well, are you? You know you're giving them quite the scare," he said as his smirk deepened. "Kind of like how I'm terrifying you right now."

"Dani baby, are you alright?"

Dani's body immediately relaxed at the sound of her mother's voice in her ears. "I...I'm fine," she weakly answered as Henry reappeared in the small mirror with the same devious glint in his eyes.

Dani's mouth dropped with a horrified gasp as his figure was suddenly replaced by an image she'd never wanted to see.

"No," she whispered as her breathing increased. "No, no! No!!"

"Dani?! Dani sweetheart, I need you to listen to my voice, okay? I need you to calm down," Dr.S's voice just barely registered in the girl's ears as her eyes remained focused on the horror image in front of her that worsened by the second.

Dani let out a cry as the person's eyes suddenly began to cry blood.

"No!! No, let me out!! Please let me out!!" her crying only increased as she helplessly watched the person plead for her to help them.

"Dani, you-"

"NO!! COME BACK TO ME PLEASE!!" Dani cried out, not even realizing that she had been removed from the machine and was now being held by her mother. "Please!! I'm so sorry!! I'm sorry, please!!"

"Hey, Dani, look at me!! Look at Momma!!" Michelle's voice pleaded before Dani felt her mother's hands on her face, and her body instantly relaxed as their eyes met.

"Momma?" she said in a whisper before shaking as she began to cry again.

Michelle's eyes saddened as she quickly pulled her daughter into her arms and said, "It's me, honey. It's Momma. I'm here, baby. I'm right here, okay?"

"Momma," Dani continued to cry as she hugged her mother tightly, closing her eyes as she felt a kiss to the side of her head.

"Oh baby, Mommy's here...Mommy's here."