Chapter 17

Okay so big big announcement at the end of this chapter so stay fucking tuned

Okay enjoy 🙂

-2Q

*******************************

KATHRYN

"Throw that ass in a circle girl!"PJ shouted as I twirled around.

"PJ! Take my fucking picture so I can go!"I said.

I placed my hands in the pocket of my sweater dress. I had picked out my favorite sweater dress, a dark pink, almost purplish color. I accessorized it with my diamond bracelet my father gave me for my birthday a few years ago, and my nude colored strap-up heels. Amarah helped me pick out which wig I was going to wear. I didn't really like it but whatever my baby girl says goes.

"Not until you throw,"he patted my butt, "in a circle." He traces a circle in the air with his finger.

I rolled my eyes and did a lil twerk, "Yasss bitch fuck it up!"

"I can do that too!"Amarah shouted back.

She bent over and began to pop her little back. I gave her a look and she quickly straightened up. The camera flashed and my picture was taken.

"Eres lindo o lo que sea,"PJ said handing me my phone

I looked at the picture and saw my beautiful smile. I thank God every day that my father saved up to get my teeth fixed. They used to be so crooked. I was embarrassed to smile for like ever but now it's all I could do.

Phrey waltzed in with a beer in his hands. PJ snatched it from him and took a sip. They were truly a lovely couple. Darnell seemed to love them, which made me questions Darnell sexuality but it was nothing I could control. PJ and Phrey didn't meet any stereotypes.

PJ was very quiet and reserved when I first met him. He's that way around most people. He just acts like a reserved teenage boy. Then when you get to know him, you see a whole different person. He can make anyone smile, but he can scold you until your body burns. I would hate to have to deal with his wraith one day. That day would be a terrible terrible terrible day.