Oh what joy Part 1

"Please, just let me go. Why do you want me killed if you're after Mitchell?" 

"Because you are too precious to him. If I kill you, he'd go weak, which would make it a perfect time to kill him, don't you think?"

I grinded my teeth and pulled on the chains around my wrists. 

"Let me go. Even if you kill me, Mitchell would still be more powerful than you." 

Raul chuckled. "That's where you're wrong, sweetheart. You don't know how heartbroken he'll be when he finds you and you're son dead." 

I gulped. I was feeling mostly scared at the moment, but I was also very pissed. What in the hell did Mitchell do to make Raul this mad? Why did he owe Raul money?! 

I pulled at my chains in frustration. I did not like Mitchell very much at that moment. 

Someone came through the metal door. "Ah, is Mitchell coming? Did any of you see him yet?" Raul asked his clones. I shivered. He has freakin' clones. Clones! Who does that?!

"No, sir. But your brother is here." My eyes widened at that. Why is Rafael here? He should be taking care of Kelsey! 

"Oh. I didn't really want to see my brother so soon, but the sooner the better." Raul gave me one last smirk before he left the room. 

I pulled at my chains again, hoping that they would somehow break. 

I stopped pulling as soon as I felt wetness between my thighs. Oh gosh, I just freakin' peed myself. Then I got this stinging pain in my lower back. Ugh, contraction. 

And then it hit me. I didn't pee myself, my water broke. 

I was in labor. 

Five hours earlier, 2 months later...

I put Mitchell's hand on my stomach when I felt our son moving. He literally did a somersault in my stomach. Mitchell's face was priceless. He was so concentrated, but he was also ecstatic. He loved it when our son would move. 

"How's my little one doin' today?" he asked. I chuckled when our baby kicked his hand. 

"I bet that means that today is a good day to come out," Mitchell said jokingly. I smacked him on his head. 

"I'm not ready for that yet," I told Mitchell. He sighed and bent down to kiss my stomach. 

"I know you're not. No mother is. But know that I'll be there for you every second while you're in labor." 

I smiled, but then quickly frowned as a thought went in my head. "What if something happens?" 

Mitchell snapped his head in my direction. "Like what?" 

I put my head down. "I don't know. Something could happen to me or to him." 

Mitchell put my hands in his. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. It'll just be like any other labor. Painful yet exciting. I mean, we're having a baby!" 

I laughed at that. Mitchell was more excited than I was. 

"We still need a name," I told him. 

Mitchell sighed. "Well, I-" 

"I got names for you!" Kelsey said, barging into our room. Oh Kelsey, eavesdropping again. Typrical. 

"Kels-" Mitchell started, but of course, she wasn't going to listen to him.