Rafael

I got better after a few days. My head didn't hurt as much and my ankle was still in it's cast, same with my arm. I wanted to go home so badly. I hated hospitals with it's constant screaming sirens. Ugh!

I got to go home and I was so excited. I got to leave!

Mitchell and Kelsey have been by my side for all those days. Yep, she found  out that Mitchell was a werewolf. Well, he explained to her what happened, blah blah blah.

Mitchell wants Kelsey and I to stay at his place because of that Raul dude. I understand, he just wants us safe.

Kelsey of course was thrilled. I on the other hand was a little nervous. I know I have been to his house before, but  I don't know if he lives with someone, or if he's really dirty, or-

"Vanessa!" I heard Kelsey yelling at me.

"What?"

"You've been zoned out for like ten minutes. Come on!"

We were currently in the waiting room because Mitchell went to go pay my medical stuff, even though I told him he really didn't have to.

As I was about to get out of my seat, two strong arms held me up. I squeaked when my body was being held bridal style. Mitchell chuckled.

"I don't want you to use your bad leg today," he told me.

I only smiled. We headed out to the car. Kelsey went in her own and she'd be following us.

I must've fallen asleep in the car, because when I opened my eyes, we were driving in the woods. Wait, I didn't know this city had a woods in it..

He lives in the woods! Goodness! It's dangerous! Anything can happen! Then again, he is a werewolf.

"We're here," Mitchell's gruff voice said.

I saw a simple two story house with many windows. The roof was a maroon red and trees surround the whole house. Just like I remembered it. Good times...

All the leafs were orange and yellow. Ah, fall. My favorite season.

"Mitchell, I can walk," I protested as he was about to carry me.

"No. I don't want you to hurt your ankle any more," he said.

I sighed and let him hold me up. I heard Kelsey squeal at the sight of me and Mitchell.

When we entered the house, a TV was on in the living room.

"What?" I heard him ask. He looked confused at the TV playing.

"Please don't kill me," a voice said.

Mitchell nearly let me down as we saw Raul standing in the kitchen.

"Vanessa, go outside with Kelsey," Mitchell said, placing me on my feet.

"No! No, I may look like Raul but it isn't me! I swear it!" the man said.

Mitchell kept me behind him.

"Who are you?" Mitchell asked him.

"Rafael. Raul's twin brother. I am only here to tell you his status."

"And you couldn't wait outside or something?!" Mitchell yelled at him. "You had to scare my family like that?!"

"I-I apologize sir!" He sounded pleading and scared.

"Where's Raul?" Mitchell growled at him.

"He's looking for you."

"Are. You. With. Him?" Mitchell asked.