Hello there black goo

Kelsey had water, Rafael had towels, Alexandrov had every medicine there was in the house in his hands, Aliyah had all the bottles of rubbing alcohol, and Nik had various utensils from the kitchen in a random bucket he must've found. 

I, on the other hand, was kneeling on the floor next to where Vanessa was laying. My mind was not focused. I was worried about too much. But much more worried about what Vanessa has in her stomach. 

I had a towel pressed up on her stomach because the black goo had started to ooze everywhere. It didn't want to stop and I was panicking. 

"Mitchell . . . " she whispered. I looked up to see her eyes very glossy, as if she was about to burst into tears.  

"Vanessa . . . I-I promise you it'll be alright." But really, I didn't know what was going to happen to her. She just had a miscarriage a week ago. Why is this happening to her? 

"Mitchell, what are we going to do?" Nik asked behind me. He sounded just as worried and shaky as I was. 

I felt like crying. But there was no time for crying right now. I just had to worry about Vanessa, who was now losing consciousness. 

"Hey, Vanessa!" I started shaking her, trying to keep her awake. Her eyes fluttered, but shut them. Her chest was moving, meaning she was breathing, thank God. But now, the black goo started to literally flood out of her stomach. What. The. Hell. 

Everybody in the room started panicking, talking to each other, hovering over Vanessa. I had every towel on her stomach, hopefully stopping the flow of the goo. 

Hm, let's check on the others, shall we? Kelsey was hysterically crying into Rafael's chest. Alexandrov ran out of the room, probably to puke. Aliyah was biting off her nails. And Nik, well, he was normal. Check on the family. 

"Should we call 911?" Kelsey asked. 

"No. There is going to be many questions none of us are going to want to answer. We can't tell them what we are and I bet they won't help Vanessa at all." I told her. 

"Then what the hell are we going to do about Vanessa?" Nik asked me. 

 I picked Vanessa up and carried her bridal style. I took her down the stairs, and I heard everyone else follow behind me. 

"Mitchell, where are you going?" Rafael asked me as I was putting Vanessa in the car and buckling her in. I shut the door. 

"We have no other choice. We're going to have to see if my parents are at home." I got no response back from anyone, probably because I never talk about my parents. 

"But," Nik grabbed my arm, "It's like an hour away . . . do you think she'll be fine by then?" he asked. I put my hand on his shoulder. "She's strong, I know she'll be alright." He nodded and went towards his own car. 

Do all of us have our own cars, you may be asking? Well, it's only me, Rafael, and Nik. Alexandrov and Aliyah went with Nik, and Kelsey of course went with Rafael. 

Don't get me wrong, I was going crazy that whole hour drive. Vanessa was in the front seat. I had the seat laid down so the goo wouldn't go everywhere. I had a few towels that were tightly wrapped around her stomach. Those colored towels soon turned black. 

I saw the sign of the new town we were entering. My hometown. We all quickly cut through the city to get through to the country side. When I saw the long, plain, green fields, I felt relaxed. We were getting close. 

I saw the very familiar mansion of my childhood get into my vision. It was completely surrounded my trees with a lake behind all those trees. As I stopped the car, I saw my mother get out of the house. She ran to me and opened the car door for me. Her blue eyes got very glossy as she looked up at me. 

"Mitchell, what-what's wrong? You never see me." Now she started to sob. I held my short mother in my arms. 

"Mom, I have a situation." She quickly pulled away from me. She snapped her head to the guys all coming towards me. 

"Son, what's wrong? Tell me now!" I went to Vanessa and carried her out of the car. The black goo started to get on me. 

I heard my mom gasp and held a hand to her mouth. She looked at Vanessa as if she was a monster. 

"Mom, this is my mate, Vanessa. Um . . . I need your help." My mom nodded, looked at the guys and gestured us all to get into the house. 

A flood of memories rushed in my mind as I entered my childhood home. I pushed them away though and followed my mom. She led us to the kitchen and gestured me to put Vanessa on the table. 

"What are you going to do about this?" I asked my mom as she took off all the towels on Vanessa's stomach. The guys were either in the kitchen with us, or in the living room. 

"Well, this isn't my first time seeing this," she told me. My mom had so many different bottles of liquid and herbs that I have never seen. 

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked her again. 

"When were you going to call your mother and tell her you had a mate!" My mom ignored my question. 

I sighed. "Mom, I swear I was going to tell you. Now, what are you going to do?" 

My mom looked up at me. "She was pregnant, right?" I nodded. 

"Well, werewolves mating with humans is rare in our community." I stepped out of my parents' pack to be a lone wolf for a few years. "You have Alpha blood in you, son. Vanessa couldn't handle the pregnancy at first and that's why she supposedly miscarried-" 

"Whoa wait, what does you mean by supposedly?" I asked. 

"Son, she still is pregnant." 

"Mom, the doctor said that-" 

"Honey, what did I tell you about going to human hospitals? They're all a bunch of nut jobs." My mom started spreading some herb on Vanessa's stomach. The goo from the hole under her belly button had stopped. She then got some purple liquid, put it on a washcloth, and started to take off the dry black goo. 

"So, why did all the goo come out of her?" I asked. My mom kept on cleaning her stomach. "Like I said, she couldn't handle it, so her body rebelled." 

"But, black goo?" "Well, that question I don't have the answer to. I don't think anybody does." 

"But, she'll be okay, right?" My mom nodded. "Every person I have treated are still living." 

She put a light bandage with some herbs around Vanessa's stomach. She told me that when Vanessa wakes up, she'll be the same as she was before. 

Thank God. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait, just got extremely lazy and distracted. I don't really have anything else to say. Thank you to my new followers :) 

Music and pic of Alexandrov(!) to the side ------------->

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~