Whatever you say

"...And that's what happened when you were unconscious," Mitchell told me as I woke up panicking. 

"So, where's your brother now?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms. 

"He's probably still asleep. Don't worry, he's harmless." 

"His name?" 

"Nikolas James at your service!" My head snapped to the doorway to see a blonde haired guy bowing to me. He has a resemblence to Mitchell, a bit more thinner though. 

I looked at my self self-consciously. Why did he have to meet me when I just woke up? My hair was a bird's nest! 

"Nice to meet you, Nikolas," I said, shaking hands with him. "Sorry that you had to see me like this." 

"Totally fine. Nik by the way. And I've  seen some ugly chicks beside my bed somethimes and I ask myself 'Was I that drunk to screw this girl?" I laughed. He was more humorous than Mitchell. 

"So, by my brother here, I'm guessing you're his mate, Vanessa." 

"Yep. The one and only." 

"Well, nice to meet ya. Now, I'm gonna go downstairs and make some grub." 

"You cook?" Mitchell raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Well, if I had a mate, I'd make her cook for me. But sadly, I don't have one, so I had to learn to feed myself." 

Mitchell chuckled and shook his head. "Then, get to making that food." 

"Yes, sir!" Nik saluted and he marched downstairs. 

I laughed and looked at Mitchell. "He's funny." 

"And I'm not?" 

"Not at all," I teased. I got out of bed and started to get dressed into jeans and a t-shirt. I felt Mitchell's arms snake around my waist. His mouth was on my neck, kissing up and down. 

"You're gonna take that back, Nes." he whispered. 

I opened my mouth to say something else but then I suddenly felt light-headed. The room started to spin and I nearly fell. Mitchell held me up and sat me on the bed. 

"You alright?" he asked, clearly worried. 

"Yeah, just got a little dizzy." 

"Did that scare yesterday affect you that much?" 

"No. I'm totally fine. I promise," I said, patting the back of his hand. 

I left the room and went downstairs to see Kelsey sitting on the couch, reading. Alexandrov and Aliyah were no where to be seen. Rafael was sitting on one of the stools, eating a piece of bacon. 

"Morning, Vanessa." Rafael greeted me. "Nik has a plate ready for you." 

Nik had filled my plate with bacon, eggs, a biscuit, sausage, and hashbrowns. 

"Nik, are you trying to make me gain more weight?" I asked teasingly when he went into the kitchen. 

"Hey, breakfast is the most important meal of the day," he said. 

I rolled my eyes and ate my food. Dang, it was delicious! 

"Morning, Mitchell." Rafael said from beside me. I turned my head and hear comes Mitchell, looking sexy as always. He came over to me and kissed my head. 

"Looks like you made a feast," Mitchell told Nik, who was cooking more bacon. 

"Just wanted to do a friendly gesture." 

"Whatever you say," Mitchell said. 

The whole day was very boring. None of us wanted to talk about what happened. None of us wanted to go outside. We all just stayed inside and did nothing. Pretty interesting, huh?

"How many months are you now?" Aliyah asked Kelsey. We were all sitting on the couches in the living room. 

"Four. Can't wait until he gets out," she says, smiling down at her belly. 

"He?" I asked. "You think it's a boy?" 

"Well, I hope he is. I want him to look like Rafael." With that, Rafael just smiled at that. 

"When are we gonna start to have kids?" Mitchell asked me. I gave him that "really?" look. 

"When we're married," I answered, flipping through my magazine. 

It just got silent after that. Then I wondered if I had hurt him. I looked up to see him and his expression wasn't sad. It looked like he was amused. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Just didn't expect that answer," he said. 

"What did you expect then?" 

"'Yeah Mitchell! I wanna have kids tomorrow!'" 

"Really?" He nodded. 

I sighed and closed my magazine. "Well, I actually wanted to wait until we were married and ready." 

"What if you're pregnant now? Will you hate me?" 

I snapped my head up at him. "No! I wouldn't care if we weren't married. I'd still be with you."  

***

I really hoped that Vanessa was pregnant. I want to carry our pups and kiss them and hug them. I want children. But, I'm not going to force my mate. I'll wait until she wants to. 

I'm beginning to worry about Vanessa. She had a dizzy spell this morning and she never does. 

Lord help me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

:) Pic and music to the side ---------------->

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~