I see a sailboat

I was happy to find an arm wrapped around me. I smiled as I saw Mitchell's sleeping face.

Last night was the best night. He made me happy... and I desperately needed that right now.

I slowly got out of his grip and went to my closet to change. Today I needed to find another job. I can't just make Kelsey pay the rent.

"Hey," I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see Mitchell in his boxers. I felt guilty just looking at his body. Those perfect abs and lean legs...

He cleared his throat and my head snapped up to see his face.

"Done checking me out?" he asked.

I blushed and laughed.

"Where are you headed?" he asked, pulling on his pants.

"Um, I need to go find a job-"

"No you don't. You never need to work ever again."

Whoa. Where did this growling Mitchell come from?

"Mitchell, I can't just let Kelsey pay the rent herself. I need to pitch in too," I said to him.

"Come live with me," he said.

"I can't leave her here alone-"

"Yes you can!" I heard from outside my door.

I laughed and opened it to find Kelsey kneeling down on the floor, obviously looking through the key hole.

"You will go live with him," she told me.

"But Kels-"

"Nope. You are going with him. I'll find myself a man and him and I can live together. Go live with your man," she winked at me.

Mitchell chuckled and I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Thank you, Kelsey," he said to her.

"Anytime," she said before going downstairs.

I turned around in Mitchell's arms. He put his nose in my neck again and I shivered. I loved that feeling.

"Today we are going somewhere special," he whispered to me.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

I laughed and got out of his arms. I went downstairs and already smelled breakfast. On the table was the classic American breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausage, blah blah blah.

I grabbed my plate and got a small portion of eggs and a strip of bacon. I needed to slim down.

When Mitchell came downstairs dressed, he gave me a confusing look.

"Why aren't you eating enough?" he asked.

I looked at my plate and back to him.

"I need to stop eating so much."

I heard Mitchell sigh and sit next to me. He grabbed a plate and put a mountain of eggs on the plate along with several strips of bacon. He set the plate in front of me but I pushed it away.

"I can't eat all that. I have to be skinny-"

"No you don't. You are perfect the way you are."

Perfect? I don't think so.

"Mitchell-"

"Vanessa, love, you are stunning the way you are. Why can't you just believe me?"

I sighed. Those bad memories came flooding back.

I stood up and went to the nearest bathroom. The tears came quickly.

***

Kelsey said that this isn't the first time this has happened. I was forced to stay here in the kitchen. Kelsey said that Vanessa has a bad past. Especially with men.

I couldn't stand it anymore after it became twenty minutes.

I went to the bathroom she was in and I knocked.

"Sweetheart, can I come in?" I asked gently.

"Yes."

Vanessa was sitting on the toilet, a roll of tissue in her hands. He kept pulling pieces and blowing her nose.

"Would you like to tell me what happened?" I asked softly.

"No. Maybe later."

"Alright."

To get her mind off things, I told her to come with me outside. I sat her on the grass and I laid her down. I laid down beside her and looked up at the sky.

"I see a sailboat," she said suddenly.

I chuckled. She was talking about the clouds.

"I see a sun," I said.

Vanessa hovered over me and covered my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't look at the sun!"

I laughed.

"No, love, I was talking about the clouds."

She took her hands off of my eyes and blushed.

I sat up and touched her cheek. She blushed even more.

"Why do you call me a names? Like love, and sweetheart?" she asked shyly.

I chuckled. "Because they describe you perfectly."

"Mitchell...you don't have to lie."

"I. Am. Not. Lying." 

I saw her flinch. My anger slowly seeped out. Why wouldn't she believe me?!

"Vanessa, get dressed. Casual and you, okay?" I said.

"Why?"

"I'm taking you to that special place."

She smiled. I stood up and helped her up.

"Please tell me where we are going," Vanessa pleaded.

"Nope," I said, pecking her lips.

She pouted, which only made me kiss her again.

I gave her butt a little spank when she walked back inside.

Ah, she'll love where I'm going to take her.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the comments! Especially to the people say that I lack detail! <3 Haha I don't care what you say YOLO xD This is late, but whatever, it's a chapter ya know. Thank you sooooooooo much haters! You encouraged me to write more and annoy you more HAHA! Thank you to the new followers I have. I always write on my new followers wall so beware ;) Hope you liked this chap, no mean comments c'mon. I'm 14. Also, I won't be writing as much, school is starting again. High school! Whoop whoop! Freshmannnn lol

For this chap, at least seven comments??? Haha, less is okay.

<3 Lesley :*

~All Rights Reserved~