A Call at Midnight

Wait, did I just...kiss him?! Me? Ha! I was confident! I actually had the "balls" to kiss him! A little pat on the back for me.

As I went upstairs I took of my heels. I sighed as my feet were free. Those things hurt!

I was too lazy to take a shower so I just cleaned my face and changed into my pajamas. I could still feel my lips tingling from the kiss. I smiled and inwardly giggled. I kissed him twice today! Twice!

I snuggled under my blankets. I couldn't sleep. All I thought of was Mitchell and our date. I wish he was here, in my bed, cuddling with me.

I fell asleep soon after I turned off the lamp

Midnight...

My cell phone never rings at night. Ever. I picked it up and answered it.

"Still awake, beautiful?" I heard that familiar deep voice ask. How the heck did he get my number? Most importantly, why in the heck would he call me at this time?

"I am now," I said, a little annoyed that he woke me up. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. Hair fell on my cheeks as I took it out of it's hairband.

"Look outside." Don't tell me he was outside. What in the world? I looked out my window and there he was there. With a guitar?

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He's so crazy. It's freakin' midnight!

"I had to be a little cliché sometimes."

"But it's midnight! You couldn't have done it sometime tomorrow?" I laughed.

"No, it had to be done. Right now." Mitchell started to strum his guitar. I recognized the song he was singing. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I smiled.

Who would know he was a good singer? Mitchell's voice was amazing. It made my heart melt.

The song soon ended and I was almost in tears. I left the window and went downstairs. I headed to the backyard. I blushed as I went towards him.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Of course I did! You sang beautifully!" I blushed again.

I heard him laugh. "Do I deserve a reward?"

I knew what he was talking about. I stood up on my toes and kissed him. Of course he deepened it. Oh gosh, how I would love to do this everyday.

We pulled away when we needed air.

"That was amazing, Vanessa," he said.

I blushed and turned my face away.

"Is that all you came here for?" I asked.

"Yes...and to kiss you." With that he kissed me again, more passionately.

"Let me pleasure you," he said, pulling away from me.

"What?!" Okay, that was a bit unexpected. I just wanted sleep at this moment. 

"You heard me."

Should I? Oh gosh, how badly I want to. I mean, would it be so bad if it happened? No! Hell yes is this going to happen.

"Yes..." I said hesitantly. 

"Wait, yes?!" he sounded shock. His eyes got wide and his smile got bigger. 

"You heard me," I repeated what he said from earlier.  

Mitchell gave me a devilish look and picked me up. Wow. He was strong! I weighed a ton!

"Take me to your bedroom," he said.

And I led him there.

***

I can't believe she was letting me! I wasn't going to do anything serious, just a little foreplay. (insert wink here)

As we went into the bedroom  I took off her long-sleeve cotton shirt. My eyes widened as I saw her chest. Good Lord!

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her soft skin. She moaned which made my wolf go crazy.

I growled and took off her bra. I pushed her down on the bed and hovered over her. Her chest... I looked up and silently thanked the Lord.

A throat cleared and I looked down at my sexy vixen. She moaned as I caressed her skin. I kissed her lips softly as I touched her breasts.

She yelped as I put one hard tip in my mouth. I squeezed and pinched the other while licking the other.

"Please..." Vanessa moaned.

I chuckled. I slid off her pajama pants and her underwear.

My wolf growled as he saw her body. So soft, so sexy...

"Please, Mitchell," she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I chuckled again and kissed down her stomach. I kissed her thighs and made my way to her most private part of her body.

She arched her back and gasped as I kissed that part. I tortured her by slowly licking her.

This went on for a few minutes until she found her release. I looked up to see her eyes black and hungry.

My wolf was satisfied that he got to pleasure her.

Vanessa begged me to do more but I told her later.

We cuddled together in her bed. Me in boxers only, and her naked.

Mm, what a good night.

___________________________________________________________________________

Um, yeah :) Tell me what y'all think :) I'm not really good at these scenes so don't judge (finger snap)

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

<3 Lesley

~All Rights Reserved~