Boy or Girl?

One month later...

Women would start to show off their baby bumps at about sixteen weeks. There bump is not big, but it is prominant. I am sixteen weeks (or so I calculated) and I look like I'm six months pregnant. Only about two or three months to go and this little one will be out. 

Kelsey is not carrying an Alpha baby, so she is growing like any other human. Heck, may even give birth before she does. 

Today, we're going to both see what the gender of our babies are. I really am hoping for a boy. He would look exactly like Mitchell. 

"Come on, Vanessa!" Kelsey shouted from downstairs. 

"I'm going as fast as I can!" My feet were just a little swollen and of course my belly was huge, so it took some time getting down the stairs. 

"Here," Mitchell said before he lifted me off the stairs and carrying me bridal style. 

"Mitchell! I'm too heavy!" I said, trying to put my feet back on the stairs. 

Mitchell ignored me and carried me down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he set me on my feet and kissed me on the lips. 

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded. 

We all got in our cars and headed to the pack doctor. Mitchell's mom refused to let us to go to the hospital anymore. 

If anybody's asking where Mitchell's dad is, he's with another pack at the moment. His dad is still the Alpha, he can't always be at home. 

And Raul? There has been absolutely no sign of him. No other packs have seen him either. So this past month was obviously carefree. 

The pack? Rafael and Kelsey are gushing over their unborn child. Alexandrov and Aliyah are going strong. And Nik is still trying to find his mate. 

We arrived at the pack doctor's house. I was wringing my hands. I was so nervous. I mean, doesn't every woman get nervous when they go to see what the gender of their baby is?

The pack doctor, Dr. Samson, greeted us with a huge smile. 

"I hope everyone is great. I especially hope the pregnant ones are alright." Kelsey laughed at that. 

"Considering that I'm a huge whale, don't know if that means I'm great." Kelsey hopped onto the table thingy, don't know what it's called, and lifted up her shirt. 

"Do you want us to leave?" I asked her, not sure if she wanted Mitchell and I in there. 

"Y'all can stay if you want," she said. We did just that.

Dr.Samson set up the ultrasound and put clear blue gel on the wand. "May be cold," he warned Kelsey before putting the wand on her belly. 

He showed her it's head and all the other organs. He finally showed her the gender. 

"It's a girl!" she shouted to Rafael. She hauled him into a hug. He had a look of euphoria on his face. 

"Congrats you two," Mitchell said to them. They both smiled at us. 

"Alright, Vanessa, your turn." 

I stood up and inhaled deeply. Ugh, so damn nervous! I got onto the table thing and lifted my shirt up. The gel was indeed cold. 

"Here's the feet and legs." The doctor kept showing me the other tiny organs. 

I looked over and saw Mitchell smiling at our baby. 

"You two also want to see the gender?" We both nodded. The doctor moved his wand around until we saw it's little legs. 

And then he looked in between it's legs. 

"Congratulations, you two! It's a healthy baby boy!" 

I smiled so brightly. Mitchell kissed me on my forehead. I felt a tear running down my cheek. 

"The next future Alpha," I said to Mitchell, carressing his stubble. 

I saw his eyes get a little glossy with moisture, but he blinked his tears away. 

About ten minutes later, we all left the doctor with our little baby pictures. Kelsey was talking Rafael's ear off about baby names. He didn't look annoyed, though. He smiled at all the different names that she thought of. 

"Vanessa, what are you planning on naming the little guy?" she asked me. 

I bit my lip and looked up at Mitchell. "Do you have any names in mind?'' I asked him. Mitchell shrugged. "I got tons." 

Before we got into our cars, Kelsey insisted that we go baby clothes shopping. The boys of course didn't want to go. I honestly didn't either, but I did anyway. 

"I'll drive us home, you two can go home," I said to the boys. They both looked at each other and shrugged. 

"I don't know, Vanessa. I mean, what if something happens to you two?" Mitchell said to me. 

"Well, do you wanna go baby shopping with us?'' I asked. 

Mitchell looked as if he was trying to decide. "Honestly, I want to go with you. I want my little man to look good." With that, I started to have a laughing fit. 

Oh, Mitchell. Only he would say that. 

Rafael and Mitchell stayed with us and surprisingly, shopped with us. Rafael kept showing Kelsey some cute little pink dresses, which she of course bought. Mitchell bought our little one some funny graphic tees and onsies. 

By the end of our little shopping spree, we had full bags of baby clothes. And once we arrived home, everyone wanted to hear the news. 

"What are you having? What are you having?" Aliyah asked us, clearly excited. 

Kelsey of course answered first. "I'm having a girl!" Both of them squealed and hugged. Aliyah turned to me. "And you, Vanessa?" 

I gave her a smile. "I'm having a boy." She then gave me a huge hug. 

"Congrats, man," I heard Alexandrov say to Mitchell, slapping him on the back. 

Mitchell was ecstatic and playfully bragged about him having a son. 

It's crazy how good the day was. I was so happy. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Ya'll found out the genders of the babies! It's been a while since I've updated, but here you go! 

Also comment what grade you are going to be in this year! I don't know how everybody's school system works, but I am going to be in the year 10. So tell me yours! 

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~