Completing the bond

You know how girls feel once in a while? Like, you know. We want a guy. Like that. That's how I'm feeling right now. Just...oh you know what I mean.

It's been like, three months I think since Mitchell talked to me about completing the mating bond. I want him to complete it. I want Mitchell and I to be eternally bonded. Ew, that sounded weird but I just don't have the confidence to tell him. 

I don't think it's so hard to just tell him that I want to do that. I'm twenty-seven for goodness sake! 

I knew Mitchell was downstairs, probably eating something. Hopefully, the others won't be there too because I want this to be private. Just me and Mitchell. 

I quickly changed out of my pajamas and put on my "day" clothes, which was consisted of jeans and an oversized t-shirt. 

I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and headed downstairs. I prayed that the others weren't there with him. Just so I can get it over with. 

Thankfully, Mitchell was alone. He was eating his scrambled eggs and sausage while looking at his laptop. I didn't know I was staring at him until he cleared his throat. I snapped my eyes to him and blushed. 

"Good morning, Vanessa. How are you?" Mitchell asked, standing up and giving me a kiss on my forehead. 

"I am fine. Mitchell, c-could I talk to you about something?" I asked, fiddling with my shirt and not looking at him. 

"Of course. What would you like to speak about?" 

I took a deep breath. Mitchell's my mate. Even if I told him and he didn't want to, he'd still want me. Right? Did that even make sense? I just want him to complete it so we can be together forever. Wait, will I turn into a werewolf? Oh goodness, I just need to focus on the main question. 

I inhaled a long breath and let it out. My eyes went to his. 

"I want you to complete the mating bond," I rushed out. 

I didn't want to see Mitchell's reaction, so I shifted my gaze to the ground. After a minute, I just wanted to go run upstairs and cry. I knew he wouldn't want to do it. 

I heard Mitchell's footsteps come near me. Mitchell lifted my chin up so my eyes can meet his. 

I was about to apologize when he crushed his lips to mine. I was shocked, but then I fell into the fantastic kiss. Mitchell bunched my hair in his hands and pulled me closer. 

"Woo! Get some!" I hear from behind me. Kelsey. 

I quickly pulled away from Mitchell and blushed a dark red. Kelsey was laughing so hard that she was doubled over wiping the tears from her eyes. 

"Well, how about y'all go get a room, huh?" Kelsey winked at us before she left. 

I looked up at Mitchell to see his eyes pitch black. He kept his hands wrapped around my arms and pulled me close to him. 

"Let's go," he said before tugging me up the stairs. 

I blushed again when I knew what he was talking about. Wait, this means...he wants to complete the bond! I did a backflip in my head and a little dance. Yay! 

When we were at the room, Mitchell picked me up and gently put me  on the bed. He was taking off my shoes and began to take off my pants. I let him and my breathing hitched as he pulled my jeans all the way off. He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck. I groaned at the tingling sensation he gave me. He helped me take off his shirt. Goodness, Mitchell's body is heavenly. 

Mitchell quickly discarded my baggy shirt and gazed at my chest. I blushed at my un matching  underwear. Mitchell was gentle when he took off my bra. My arms covered my chest from his view. 

Mitchell growled and put my hands over my head. I moaned at the feeling he gave me. After a few minutes of teasing me, Mitchell stood up suddenly. My eyes widened when he took both his pants and boxers off. He didn't give me much time to look at his marvelous body before he crawled back on top of me. The only thing left are my panties, which we gently pulled down my legs. 

My hands flew to my womanhood. Mitchell again pulled my arms away and teased me more down there. After he saw that I was on the brink of climax, he lifted his head from my womanhood and gentyl pushed himself into me. 

I squeaked in surprise and pain. Mitchell pecked my cheeks, jaw, lips, eyes, anything to make the pain go away. 

The pain quickly turned into pleasure and I started moving against him. Mitchell buried his face in my neck and we made rhythm in our movements. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I screamed in pleasure. I felt Mitchell bite into my neck and it prolonged the pleasure. I suddenly had the urge to bite him to, and I did. I broke several layers of skin.

Mitchell fell back in the bed and pulled me with him. My leg went on his chest and my head on his shoulder. I breathed heavily and I looked back at him. 

His eyes were closed but there was a wide grin on his face. His arms were around my body, pulling me to him. 

"That was amazing," Mitchell said, looking at me. 

I blushed. "It was." 

Mitchell chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I hope you liked it." 

"Of course you did! That was the best thing that has ever happened to me!" 

Mitchell laughed at my outburst. "I believe you, hon. Now, you're officially mine." 

I smiled and hid my blushing face in his chest. After a few minutes, I wanted to do it again. I looked up at Mitchell who caught my eyes. 

"C-Can we d-do it again?" I asked. 

Mitchell didn't even say anything. But he flipped me on my back and went back to give me more pleasure. 

After a good two hours of it, I was exhausted. I can't take it anymore. I'm just so tired. 

"Rest hon, I'll be here when you wake," Mitchell said to me. 

And with that, I fell into a deep slumber. 

*** 

"Well, somebody got laid today," I told Rafael. 

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I bet. Mitchell's been waiting for months." 

I chuckled. Rafael had his hands on my stomach, gently rubbing it. 

"I can't wait until he gets out," he said to me. 

"I can't either. I bet he'll look just like you." 

"I don't want him to look like me, I want him to look like you." 

I laughed. "Well, either way, we're going to have a handsome son." 

__________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas! I was inspired to write this chapter from a beautiful girl named Airiana. I'm sorry, I don't know your Wattpad name. Hey, can you guys to me a favor? Go look at my other stories and see if they're okay? I think I'm taking down Alone and Unwanted since it's so depressing. Also, go check out @creativeAysha 's story. Give her some comments and reads :) This chapter is also dedicated to her since she is so sweet and she is always there for me :) I would like to announce that the woman in the pictures that is supposed to be Vanessa, is curvy model Emma Meyer. She is the perfect Vanessa! Y'all give me ideas who should be Alexandrov :) 

Hey! I was disappointed in the fact I got very few comments. Come on, y'all can do better than that. Picture of Mitchell and music on the side---------->

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~