Killing is not my thing

I can't. I just can't be around a killer. Even if he was my mate. He had blood on his hands.

My stomach churned at the memory of the dead wolf.

I quickly stood up and lost what I had last night. I stayed on the bathroom floor for the longest time. I just couldn't see Mitchell right now.

I hated being like this. I didn't like pushing Mitchell away. I love him.

But he kills.

Then again, he kills the bad people. He killed that wolf because he was going to hurt us. I guess that was the right thing to do.

Still, he killed someone.

I sighed and rest my head on the bath tub. What am I going to do?

***

Woo! When I heard that the bastard was dead, I jumped up and hugged Rafael.

The scar on my shoulder was completely gone now and I was ecstatic.

I was all Rafael's.

Finally! I get to breathe and lean back. I don't have to worry anymore.

Rafael and I celebrated in our own special way. Hehe.

The thing that worries me now is Vanessa.

It's the morning and she hasn't left the bedroom. That's odd. She's always up early.

"Hon, I'm going to go see Vanessa," I told Rafael.

He nodded and let me go to her room.

As I entered I heard crying. I opened the bathroom door and saw Vanessa sprawled out on the ground. I went to her and held her in my arms.

"Vanessa, honey, what's the matter?" I asked her soothingly.

I smoothed her hair out of her face.

She sniffled. "I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?''

"Be with Mitchell. I just can't stand it that he's a killer."

"Oh, Vanessa, please understand he did it to protect you. He would never kill someone because he wanted to."

"She's right," I heard. Vanessa snapped her head in Mitchell's direction. I carefully let her go and left the room.

***

My Vanessa was crying on the bathroom floor. I carefully picked up her soft body and took her into the bedroom. I sat her on the bed and removed a piece of hair from her face.

"Vanessa, sweetie, please. You know I won't ever kill anybody. Killing is not my thing. I killed that wolf to protect you, Kelsey, and Rafael. I would never kill anyone without a reason. I love you...and if I saw you hurt...I don't know how I would live."

Vanessa sniffled and wiped her fallen tears. She looked up at me, her eyes still watery.

"So, if there was someone you didn't like, would you kill them?" she asked me.

"Absolutely not. That would be really stupid." I said.

"What if they called me names?''

"Then I'd yell at them and tell them to watch themselves. I wouldn't just go and kill a person because of that. Now, if they hurt you, that's a different thing. That wolf hurt you and he was about to hurt my family again. I had to put him down."

Vanessa looked down at her hands in her lap and sighed. She wiped the rest of her tears. Finally, she looked back at me.

"I'm sorry," she told me.

My eyebrows furrowed. "For what?"

"For doubting you."

I chuckled. "Ness, it's totally fine. Let's leave this behind us now, alright? Have you had breakfast yet?"

She shook her head.

"Well, let's go then!"

I heard her laugh, and she followed me to the kitchen.

"Hey, Ness, you alright?" I heard Kelsey ask her.

"Yes, I'm fine. Have you made food yet?" Vanessa asked her.

"I'll make some eggs," Kelsey said.

Vanessa and I laid on the couch together, out legs entwined. Her head was laying on my chest. My heart started beating fast as he hand got close to a particular region.

Just as I was about to say something, a loud crash was heard from the outside. I quickly stood up when I heard glass breaking.

I heard Kelsey scream from the kitchen and looked outside. I couldn't make out anything, but I went to Kelsey and picked her up from the floor. I took her where Vanessa was and went outside. Rafael was on my tail.

Outside was a man and a woman fighting. The man was holding the woman by her shirt against the house. Her head banged on the now broken window. Blood started seeping down her forehead.

I thought fast and through the man off the woman.

As the man stood up, I growled.

This was either Raul, or another clone.

Either way, they were very unwelcome.

_______________________________________________________________________

Deleted my childish rant so that is why new people will see those weird comments :$ sorry. But anyway, thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting, and following. I love all my new followers :)

Some more Lana and pic on the side ---------------------->

<3 Lesley

~All Rights Reserved~