Afterwards

It was the afternoon when I woke up. My arms were holding Vanessa's small body. I smiled. She finally decided to complete the bond. You don't know how happy I was when she told me. I had to be gentle with her, she deserved it. 

As I laid there, I thought This was all too fast

I mean, think about it. I met her at the coffee shop, went on a date with her, then I gave her a bit of pleasure at her house, and then I made her and Kelsey move in with me. Is that too fast?

And did she do this because she felt pressured? I sure hope not. 

"Mitchell?" I Vanessa say. 

She turned her head to look up at me with those chocolate eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked me. 

I unwrapped my arms, so I wasn't holding her anymore. I sat up and brought my hands to my face. 

"Was this too fast for you?" I asked, not looking at her. 

I hoped that she wouldn't tell me what I wanted her to tell me. That is was too fast. I promised myself that I wouldn't pressure her into anything. But I pressured her to do many things. 

I felt Vanessa shuffle beside me and wrap her arms so her front was on my back. 

"Mitchell, I wanted this to happen. Don't think that this was too fast for me. I wanted us to complete the bond so we can be together forever, as cheesy as it sounds." I laughed. 

"Do you feel pressured that I'm making you do this?" I asked, again hoping she wouldn't tell me the worst. 

"Of course not! Why would you feel like that?" she asked, sitting in front of me now. 

My wolf stirred with desire as we saw our mate naked in front of us. It made him want her all over again. I forced him back, this was a serious moment. 

"Because I made you and Kelsey move in with me. I didn't even give you time to think! I just wanted you two out of there." 

Vanessa grabbed my cheeks and made me look at her. "Mitchell, you did a good thing and made us get out of there. If you hadn't, Raul would've gotten to us and who knows what would've happened to us. Don't think that you pressured us. You did everything to protect us. And hey, Rafael would've never found Kelsey if you didn't bring us here." 

She was right. But I still felt guilty. Vanessa still had my face in her hands, but I avoided her stare. 

"Mitchell, you didn't do anything wrong. Understand that." 

I sighed and gave her short nod. My arms wrapped around her lovely body and I pecked her lips. "I'm sorry honey." 

"It's alright," she smiled. Then her pupils became dark with lust. She gave me no time to register what she was doing until I was on my back and she was on me. 

"There is a way you can make me happy," she said. I laughed and sat up. 

"Your wish is my command," I said before turning her over and making love to her yet again. 

***

Rafael held my hair as I threw up yet again. My stomach felt as if nothing was in it. This baby is already being difficult. 

"It'll leave in a while,'' Rafael said. 

I scoffed. "Yeah right." I stood up and flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. 

"Is everything okay?" I heard Aliyah ask. 

"Yes, just some more vomiting." I said, stepping out of the bathroom and going into the kitchen. Alexandrov was sitting at the table reading a book he must've found. 

"Have you seen Vanessa and Mitchell?" Aliyah asked. 

I got closer to her. "They completed the bond." 

"That's good. I think."

"Yeah, it's a good thing, Mitchell really wanted her to come to him first." 

"I wonder when they'll leave the room," Aliyah laughed. 

I chuckled. "I bet a week they'll stay in there." 

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry I was gone since Christmas. My birthday was on the 22nd of January. Now, I'm 15. Yay, who cares. Enough about me, thank you to all my new followers. I will be posting some new stories, so look out for them.  Changed my pic. That's about it. Pic and music on the side --------->

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~