Hey Isis!

"Please tell me you found a way to get in the house," I said to my assistant, who was shaking in fear.  For three months now I did non stop research on the newly formed group of werewolves in the area. All I knew was their names and that there's two humans there. I just needed to get some details from them. 

"We did, ma'am. We found the brother's mate." My lips curled into a smirk. Perfect. 

"Did you find out any information about the girl?" I asked. "Yes ma'am, everything about her." 

Even better. "Everything?" 

My assistant, Tanner nodded. I sighed. New plans were to be arranged and made. 

***

"But I don't wanna move!" Kelsey shouted in my ear. I sighed and stopped her flinging arms from whacking me in the face. 

"It's not our choice, Kels, we have to." Again, she threw her arms everywhere, trying to hit me any part of my body she could reach. 

"You all are just paranoid!" she shouted to me. A small cry stopped Kelsey's rant. Just a few feet away was our little three month old baby, Nolie in her crib. 

Kelsey's demeanor changed and she quickly went to Nolie and gently picked her up. She sat in the rocking chair next to the crib. 

Man, what a sight that is. My mate and my child together. It reminds me; I need to find Kelsey a ring. We've been together for months and we have a kid! I feel like it's time we should get married, even it's a small wedding. 

"What are you thinking about?" Kelsey asked, interrupting my thoughts. I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing you need to worry about." 

Yet. 

***

"If we are to move, where would we go?" I asked Mitchell, giving little Mitchell his bottle. What a sweetheart he is. 

"I don't know, Nes. Probably with my old pack," he said to me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "But you left to be independent! And you've already formed a new pack!" 

Mitchell pinched the bridge between his eyes and sat down on the bed. 

"I can't put y'all in any more danger," he said to me. I sighed and took a seat next to him. 

"We've gone through a lot, Mitch, I think we'll be fine here," I said to him. "We've started a family here. We're our own pack." 

Mitchell sighed heavily. "You don't understand, Vanessa. There's someone out to get us." 

I chuckled lightly. "Are you sure? Or are you just being paranoid?" 

He gave me a serious look. "No, I'm not. There are witches around here. Yes, there are the good and the bad. The werewolves and them aren't enemies; we like to have piece between us. But there is just some witches who want the whole werewolf population to be erased off this planet." 

Oh great. More supernatural beings. 

"Witches, huh?" I said, skeptically. 

"Yes, hon, witches. They are real. I can call some of my friends that are to come over if you don't believe me." 

I ignored his sentence. "So does this mean vampires are real too?" I asked. 

Mitchell laughed. "Yes, but they aren't in this area. They prefer to be in the Northwest than in the Southeast." 

I threw my head back and laughed. "Oh wow. I can't believe it. At all." 

"Well, sweetheart, get use to believing." Mitchell missed my hair and stood up, phone in his hand. "I'm inviting them for dinner, if that's okay."