"I say we kill him"

A few days after the incident, Kelsey no longer had the mark. Rafael fixed it, or so Mitchell told me. Basically, Rafael had to bite even harder over the bite...? I don't know, it's complicated.

Thankfully, Kelsey has no more connection with that dude. Now, we just needed to deal with him. Me being a nice person, I don't want him dead.

"Since Vanessa doesn't want the clone dead, what do we do to him?" Mitchell asked everyone at the dinner table.

"I say we kill him," Kelsey said bluntly. "I can't stand that dude."

"Vanessa doesn't want him dead," Mitchell said.

"Nobody deserves to die..." I whispered.

"How about we just leave him there. Ya know? Just alone and maybe he changes himself," Rafael spoke up.

"We can try that out, " Mitchell told him.

Rafael nodded and went back to eating his deer meat. It was surprisingly good to me. I'd thought I'd hate it because it came straight from the animal. Ew.

"Vanessa, why don't we go somewhere, like the movies," Mitchell told me after dinner.

I laughed. "Aren't you scared Raul will come and get us?"

Mitchell came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into his warm chest.

"Not at all," His nose was moving across my neck and he deeply inhaled.

"God, you don't know how badly I want you.." he said more to himself.

Those words made my body get warm and a familiar tingling came back in my core. Ugh, I need to have him soon.

What? I shouldn't be thinking those things. I'm still innocent.. sadly.

"Go get ready," Mitchell's deep voice told me.

I chuckled and removed myself from his arms.

This is gonna be fun.

_________________________________________________________________

Just a little intro to the next part. I just need somebody to talk to. If anybody has some ideas for the next part please message, leave a comment, blah blah blah

<3 Lesley

~All Rights Reserved~