Date Night

Kelsey helped me out with my outfit for the date. It was a hidden dress that was in my closet. It was red silk with a plunging neckline. It came mid thigh and it had straps. She gave me some black stilettos to go with it.

"Kelsey, I can't do this," I told her. My hands were starting to get sweaty.

She turned to me. "You are not flaking out. You are going on this date, missy!"

I sighed. I was just so nervous! I haven't been on a date since I was a teen. What if I screw things up and he won't like me anymore?

The doorbell rang and I grew even more nervous. Kelsey went and got it while I stayed upstairs. I smoothed out my dress and moved a curl out of my face.

I heard the front door open and close. I heard Kelsey and Mitchell talking. I had to go downstairs, but my feet wouldn't let me.

"Vanessa! Come down here!" Kelsey yelled from downstairs. Here we go. 

I took in a deep breath and grabbed my handbag. I made my way down the stairs.

"Vanessa." Mitchell was at the end of the stairs. He held his hand out and I took it. What a gentleman. 

My face immediately turned red as he kissed my hand. Kelsey gave me a wink.

"Have fun you two," Kelsey said, going upstairs to her room.

Mitchell chuckled as he touched my heated face. "Are you ready to go?" he asked me.

I nodded. He held my hand in his and we went outside. I saw that he had a very nice black Mercedes Benz. I don't know anything about cars, but I know a little bit about Mercedes.

He opened the passenger door open for me and I went in. He turned on the engine once when he was in his seat. His seats were made of leather and very comfy... oddly. 

"Where are we headed?" I asked, curious to where he was taking me.

"My house," Mitchell said casually.

"Your house?" The heck? Why his house? 

"Something wrong with that?"

"N-No! I-I just thought we were going to a restaurant." I stuttered. 

"I've decided to make you a homemade dinner. Get it? Homemade? So, I wanted it to be made at home?" 

I laughed nevously. "I'm fine with that." I said, blushing again.

"I love it when you blush," Mitchell whispered in my ear.

I shivered and turned my head to the road. Couldn't bring myself to look into those deep blue orbs.

***

She looked incredibly sexy in that red dress. I saw every single curve and my wolf wanted out. He wanted to claim here, right here in this car. I forcefully pushed him down. The only thing that stayed was my erection. Hopefully she sees that I want her.

I made her a famous Italian meal. Pasta. Famous, right? I am one of those men that don't cook a lot. So I made her a simple meal, well I thought it was simple. Hopefully she likes it.

"We're here," I told her, getting out of the car, first to help her out. She blushed again and I chuckled. I took her hand and led her inside.

I heard her gasp as we entered.

"Mitchell, your house is beautiful!" she said to me.

"Thank you. This will be your home one day too." Dammit, I sounded like I pedophile. Way to go, Mitchell.