Alexandrov and (__)

It's been a full month with Aliyah now. We've found out some interesting things about the relationship between her and Raul. 

Aliyah was taken at a young age. She doesn't remember her family that much but she does remember what her parents looked like. She would sometimes have dreams about them, and she wouldn't want them to end. 

As we asked her about how she knew Raul, she grew uncomfortable. We didn't force her, one day she just came and told us. 

Raul had kidnapped Aliyah at sixteen. He saw her walking down the street, coming out of a drug store. Aliyah couldn't remember anything after that. All she remembered was waking up and had an awful headache. 

"I was chained up by my legs. My arms were free, but I had nothing to unchain myself," she said to us. "The walls were like stone, and the door had no handle. There was a window but it had bars on them. A little bit of light streamed through.

It was such a long time before anyone came in. Raul came in and introduced himself. Two other guys were there with him, but they only guarded him. He was very nice to me, he fed me well and he even took the chains off of me. 

I admit, I was falling for him. He was so sweet. And then one day, he came into the room very angry. He first slapped me in the face and I was in shock. I couldn't really dodge him because I was chained up. By that night, was in my own pool of blood. I cried myself to sleep and i woke up with crusted up blankets..."

Aliyah stopped right there and let a sob out. I went and hugged her as she let it all out. 

"I'm sorry, Miss Vanessa," she said. 

"Why apologize, it's alright. Just let it all out." I said to her. 

She didn't talk about it anymore after that. Three days later, she finished her story. 

"Raul kept on hitting me for three more years. Then he moved on to... sexually abusing me. He did it whenever he wanted to. Then he let his guys do it. I finally escaped and one of the guys followed me. It was the man the Mitchell killed. I'm finally free..." she ended. 

"You are a part of this family now, no one will hurt you," I said to her. 

She smiled and hugged me. Then she hugged Mitchell, Kelsey and Rafael. 

I remember how scared she was of Rafael, since him and Raul looked so much alike. But they soon became good friends since their stories are somewhat alike. 

Kelsey loves anyone and she was happy that another girl was in the house. Aliyah was too overwhelmed with how nice Kelsey and I were. But she eventually got use to it. 

 "Do you think my parents are looking for me?" she asked us. 

"I don't know. I can see if they are, though. Mind giving me their names?" I asked. 

"The thing is... I don't remember my last name. Raul had hit me too many times in the head. My memory of them is a little foggy." 

"Well, that's totally fine. We'll try," I assured her. 

She smiled and went back to her book. 

"Vanessa!" I heard Kelsey scream from downstairs. 

"What is it?" I yelled back. 

"Rogues!" 

Aliyah and I quickly went downstairs and saw the boys hovering over a small wolf. Then he turned to human. 

Kelsey ran outside and I chased after her. 

"Kelsey are you crazy?!" I yelled. 

She didn't say anything but ran to Rafael and hugged him. She started crying suddenly. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Rafael asked her. 

"I-I didn't want to lose you," she sobbed. 

"Lose me? It was just one rogue. You know we could've handled it." 

"Yeah. Don't worry it isn't another clone," Mitchell said to me. He kissed my forehead and looked back at the dude. 

"What's your name?" he asked him. 

"Alexandrov," he said, shakily. 

"Please don't kill him," we hear from Aliyah. 

She was giving the dude such an intense stare. Then one word left her mouth. 

"Mate." 

"Yay!" Kelsey exclaimed. She clapped her hands together and wiped her leftover tears. 

She went over to the man and stood him up. Mitchell handed him a pair of shorts and he put them on. Kelsey grabbed Aliyah's hand and dragged her to Alexandrov. 

"I'm so happy for y'all!" She said hugging them both. "Now we have two new members of the pack!" 

"Kels, Aliyah isn't that new," I said to her. 

"I know." 

"Then what do you mean?" Rafael said, concerned now. 

Kelsey released Aliyah and Alexandrov and went to him. 

"Well, let's just say he'll be coming in the next nine months," she said. 

My smile turned so wide. My girl is pregnant!

Rafael lifted her off the ground and spun her around. 

"I'm gonna be a dad!" he yelled. 

I hugged Mitchell and he shook Rafael's hand. "Congrats."

"Kelsey! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. 

"I just wanted everyone to know at the same time!" she started crying again and I hugged her. 

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" 

***

"Well, this is awkward," Alexandrov said. 

"Yeah, totally," I agreed. 

I looked down at my feet so he couldn't see my blush. The guy was hot! 

Kelsey put both our hands together and he never let go. I loved how his big hand fit in mine. 

"Aliyah, I introduced myself, finally looking up at his eyes. His deep blue eyes...

"Alexandrov." 

"Well, isn't that a mouthful," I laughed. He laughed along. 

"Yeah it is, just call me Al, hon."

He called me hon. Oh my...

"Alright...Al." 

____________________________________________________________________________

 Can I have some people help me with a cover? If that's alright? You can email it to me at lesleysoto665@yahoo.com. Also, over 200,000 reads! That is awesome and I love you all. ANd to some who don't know, I am a curvy girl myself, so I am not just writing this because I'm bored. I'm writing this because curvy and voluptuous women need some loving too ;) Also, Olympic Gold Medalist Aliya Mustafina is Aliyah. And I pronouce is, All-ee-uh. Not A-lie-yah Keep up the votes, comments, and reads! Dedication...I don't know! But my heart goes out to @xx_nevergiveup_xx for being the most funniest person :) 

Picture of Aliyah this time and music to the side ---------------->

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~