Happy Halloween

Today is Halloween. How did I know? Well, there is a hundred kids running around in costumes at the center of town. Mitchell thought it would be great to get out of the house and go into town. 

Did I dress up? Nah, but everybody else in the house did. Kelsey and Rafael went as a prince and princess. Alexandrov was a gorilla and Aliyah was a banana. Mitchell said that he dressed up as my mate. Gee. Wasn't that something?

I felt like we all looked like losers around everyone. We are all grown people in costumes. And I was the only one not dressed, which was more embarrassing for me.

"So, are you still going to collect candy?" Kelsey asked me while eating some taffy.

"No. I don't have that big of a sweet tooth," I told her.

"Aw, come on."

"Nope. Just not in the mood to ask someone 'Trick or Treat?'"

"How about I get you some candy?"

I nodded. "Sure, get enough for the both of us."

I was currently sitting at a nearby cafe. Mitchell was sipping at his coffee while looking at something at his computer in front of him.

"Why do kids dress up this time of year?" he asked suddenly.

I shrugged. "It's Halloween. I don't know why they do this every year, though."

Mitchell closed his laptop and looked at me. "I remember when I lived in town, kids would knock on my door expecting some candy. I'd yell at them to leave."

I smacked his arm. "Mitchell, you shouldn't have done that!"

"What? I was busy! I had a good excuse. And I didn't have any candy," he laughed.

I joined him. "I use to always think that homeless people go crazy on this day. I mean, free candy! If I was starving, today would be my heaven."

Mitchell laughed harder. "You're something, Ness."  

We stayed at the cafe until everyone else was done getting candy. They had bags filled with different kinds. 

"Vanessa! You should've seen all those costumes!" Kelsey said, munching on a Snickers. 

"Oh, I saw a pretty decent amount of crazy costumes," I told her. 

Aliyah and Alexandrov weren't listening to our conversation. Instead, they were whispering in each others ears and laughing. They looked so cute. 

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Rafael asked. 

"Go home, I guess," I shrugged. I just wanted to go home and sleep. For some reason, I was so exhausted. 

"Alright, let's go then,'' Mitchell said, lifting me out of my chair. 

As we all gathered in our cars, we suddenly saw a big crowd of people scream and run away from something. I couldn't really see what is was since it was so far away. 

Someone knocked on my window and I screamed. Right there was a bloody clone or the real Raul. 

"Ah, shit," I murmered. My vision was going blurry as I passed out. 

***

"Mitchell!" I heard Rafael yell. I look over to see him struggling with many clones of Raul. They all were on top of his car, trying desperately to get in. 

I didn't know what to do since I had my mate to worry about and Rafael and the others. I made a risky decision and got out of the car. I transformed into my wolf and quickly killed the clones around my car. After I got all of them, I went over to Rafael's car and tried to kill all the clones. 

As I thought I got them all killed, a wolf got on top of me and bit my shoulder hard. I howled at the pain and tried to get him off. 

I heard the sound of someone transforming and thought it was Rafael. He tried getting off the wolf but it was no use. Soon, another wolf started attacking Rafael. 

I started getting worried. What if I died? What would Vanessa do without me? What will I do without her?! 

I saw black and started to bite the legs of the wolf. I was pissed. I just wanted to have a fun time on Halloween, but nooo. I get this!

I suddenly heard a howl and looked where it came from. I saw the familiar werewolf of my brother. I smiled as he started killing the clones he saw. I finally killed the wolf that was attacking me. I helped Rafael kill his. 

Soon, all the clones/wolves were dead. I transformed and so did Rafael. I gave him some shorts I had in the trunk of my car. 

"Brother," I heard from behind me. 

I turned and smiled at my brother. I hugged him and patted his back. 

"Where the hell have you been, little bro?" I asked, ruffling his hair. He laughed. 

"You know, around." 

I chuckled. "Well, you can come and meet the family at the house. Right now, my mate is passed out." 

I went over to where Vanessa was sitting and saw her still unconscious. Poor girl. 

We drove back to the house, where luckily there weren't any clones. I put Vanessa on our bed and wrapped her in the blanket. 

Meanwhile, Rafael was downstairs trying to calm down Kelsey. Alexandrov and Aliyah were just on the loveseat cuddled up with each other. My brother was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, eating a muffin he must've found. 

"So how are you, Nik?" I asked him. 

He swallowed his bite and smiled. "I'm alright. Wishin' I hade a mate, though." 

"Why?" I asked, surprised. Nik wasn't the "mate" type of person. He usually just has sex with a different girl every night. 

"Cuz I decided I'd settled down for once." 

"So you came here to live in my place, huh?" 

"Well, can I?" 

I laughed. "Sure. Just don't bring your many girls here." 

"Dude, I told you that I wanted to settle down. I wanna finally meet the love of my life and be a dad." 

"Whoa dude, you wanna be a dad?" 

"Yeah! I want a kid that calls me 'dad'."

I rubbed my eyes and looked back at him. "You're serious?" 

He nodded which made his blonde hair move. 

"Well, I'll be damned. My little brother wants to be a dad." 

___________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this was a once shot. Wrote it in less than an hour. Anyway, go check out my story We Found Love in a Saloon! Pic and music to the side ------------->

Comment! Vote! Follow! 

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~