Aliyah

That bastard. Thinks he can come to my house. Nope. He ain't gonna do that.

I threw the dude across the grass. He grunted and rolled. Grass was now on every part of his body.

"You're gonna die. Especially that whore of yours," he said to me.

I saw red in the second.

I quickly transformed into my wolf and began to attack him. He didn't turn into his wolf like I expected him to. He wasn't even trying to fight.

I didn't stop though. If I did, he'd still try to get to my family.

I heard a growl behind me and saw Rafael's wolf coming towards the dude.

Back off he's mine I told Rafael.

His wolf head nodded. He backed off a bit, but he still glared at the dude.

I looked back at him and saw how weak he was.

"God, Raul was right, you're pretty strong," the dude said hoarsely.

So he was a clone. Good. If he was Raul, he'd already be dead. But he needs to die as well. Sorry dude.

I gave the clone one last kick and I grabbed his throat. In one twist he was dead.

I changed back into my human form, as did Rafael.

"Take care of his body," I told Rafael.

He nodded and started to drag the clone by his hand.

Back at the house I saw the girls hovering over the girl the clone was attacking. She got a pretty good amount of blood on herself.

I realized I didn't have any clothes and went in my car. I quickly put on the spare clothes and went to the girls.

"How's your head?" I asked the hurt girl.

Her head of curly black hair snapped up. She immediately cowered away. I backed up and held my hands up to tell her that I am not dangerous.

"It's alright, he's my mate. He won't hurt you," Vanessa told the girl.

"Why don't you tell us your name?" Kelsey said gently. She took the girl's hand and rubbed it.

"Aliyah."

"Well what a pretty name!" Vanessa told her.

Aliyah smiled. "Thank you, ma'am."

"Oh no need to call me that, I'm Vanessa! That's Kelsey my best friend. And Mitchell, he's my wonderful mate." Vanessa shook Aliyah's hand.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all."

I could tell the girl was very skittish and shy. I also saw the various bruises on her arms. She was abused.

"Let's get you inside and get you cleaned up," Vanessa told her.

She helped Aliyah up. Poor girl was limping. That clone must've hurt her good. I felt bad.

"Got it handled with, boss," I heard Rafael say behind me.

I turned around and nodded. "Good. The girls are inside cleaning Aliyah up."

"Aliyah?"

"The girl that the clone was attacking. Poor girl."

"How are they all? Are they hurt?"

"Not at all. They're good, not a scratch on them, well besides Aliyah. She got bruises, that injury on her head. I feel sorry for her."

"I wonder what she did to make him pissed off."

I paused at that and thought. Was she working for Raul?

"Hey, do you think she's working for Raul?''

Rafael shrugged. "I don't know, Mitch. She doesn't seem like she is."

"Well, keep an eye on her. You never know if she is."

He nodded again and went inside with me.

The girls came down after like fifteen minutes. Aliyah was clean from blood and a bandage was on her head.

"Thank you for treating me, ma'am," she said to Vanessa. "And thank you too," she said to Kelsey.

"You're welcome, are you hungry?" Vanessa asked her.

"Oh no, I couldn't make you give me your food, ma'am."

"Aliyah, I insist! Come on, none of us have eaten breakfast yet anyway. Join us."

Aliyah smiled and nodded. "Thank you ma'am."

So we all sat at the table and I saw Aliyah not eating that much. She only had one piece of bacon and one plain pancake. 

I cleared my throat. "You know, you can eat as much as you'd like," I told her. 

"Oh no, I couldn't do that, sir," she said. She wouldn't look me in the eye. 

By the way she was fiddling with her food, she didn't like it. I grabbed two pancakes and the bottle of syrup. I smacked them on her plate and drowned them in syrup. 

"That should make you full," I said to her. 

I saw her smile and she did finish her pancakes. That's good. She was awfully skinny and she looked pale. 

"Where do you come from, Aliyah?" I asked her as we all went to the living room. 

She cleared her throat. "I don't remember much about my family. I do remember being in Baltimore for a while." 

"How do you not remember?" 

She looks down at her feet. "I-I would rather not talk about that." 

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. 

"It's fine. You were only curious." 

Boy this girl is....well she's something. 

_________________________________________________________________________

My Ipod of three years broke :( sad but I'll live :) I shopped  on Black Friday and I got soo much stuff for me over the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving! This dedication today is for my best friend @Mascara or Sara. I'm thankful to have her in my life, she helps me and she makes me laugh :) I love you. 

Music and pic on the side------------------>

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~