Diamond steps back. "Jacob meet Jimmy my boyfriend." She wipes her mouth laughing a little.

Jimmy looks at her and Diamond smiles at him. "Wassup man. Me and Diamond are totally going out." By what I hear I think the only thing Jimmy is capable of doing is cooking. He sounds like an idiot.

"See." Diamond says smiling.

I grab her waist and drag her to me. Diamond sighs. "Princeton come on now. My boyfriend's over there." She's really sticking with this story.

"Hey Jimmy boy you mind if I kiss her?"

Jimmy shrugs. "Go ahead." And then he walks off.

Diamond smacks my chest and I let her go rubbing myself. "Ow."

She sits on a bench in the middle of the room. "Okay I don't have a boyfriend." She admits.

I sit down next to her and pull her on my lap. "I'll be you're boyfriend."

Diamond tries to keep in her laugh but chuckle and fixes her glasses. "Don't tease me like that."

I take her chin and tilt it down. I peck her lips. "I'm really sorry about how I treated you before."

Diamond smiles. "Thanks."

I place my hand between her thighs biting my lip at her. Diamond shakes her head and squeezes her thighs together before my hand can go any further. "Stop Jacob." She moves me and slides off my lap.

I sigh and kiss her neck. "I know you want me."

"But you have a fiancé."

"I'll break it off." My words slips right through my mouth and on to her skin.

Diamond freezes and I can feel her neck stiffen. "What?"

"I will." I tell her not completely sure if I would.

"You'd do that for me?"

I nod and push her back on the bench and crawl over her. "I'd do anything to have you."

Diamond raises her eyebrows. "You're serious?"

I nod and kiss her. "Yup."

"I don't believe you."

I look her I the eyes. "Diamond I'll drop anything for you I swear."

Someone text Diamond and she looks at it smirking. "I have to go." Who's that text from? She's with me and she wants to leave.

I take her phone before even thinking. "Who's this?"

Diamond snatches it out my hand. "Don't take my phone."

I get up sighing then place my hands around her. "I just told you I'd drop my soon to be marriage for you."

Diamond rolls her eyes. "I'm not stupid."

I run my hands through my hair. "Can we talk soon?"

Diamond nods. "Call me. My number hasn't changed."

I nod and she walks down the hall. I stand there thinking then follow behind her quickly. As we're walking I fix myself more making sure I don't look like I just had a quickie.

I reach to take Diamond's hand but her boss calls out for her. "Diamond we should talk." He has an evil smile. I don't trust this dude so I follow behind her. "Alone." He says placing his hand on her shoulder.

Diamond looks back at me. "I'm fine." She laughs at how protecting I'm being and I clear my throat noticing how clingy I'm being.

-Ray's POV