Izuku: So yeah that's basically everything that has happened since then.

Mei: .............................................

Izuku: It's a lot to take in I know.

Mei: YOU THINK! I mean you were quirk less and got powers from a spider bite. You got trained by a spider man FROM ANOTHER EARTH! Then you even have fought crime, villains and evil ever since than as a vigilante in a poorly made spandex suit and even take pictures of yourself to help your mom out!

Izuku: Uh y-yeah basically....... Wait I worked really hard on my suit.

Mei: Eh I could do better.

Izuku: *mumbles* Pfff whatever let's see how well you would work with scrap in the dump and 20$ on amazon.

Mei: But that still doesn't answer my question though.

Izuku and Mei than both look at each other curious and with a tilted head.

Mei: Why do you do it? It's just I can't get that day out of my head. When you saved me from that shock wave villain. I look back and I keep realizing dozens of ways you could have died if you tried to save me and everyone else. You literally had an almost definite chance of death. So why? Why do you keep going out there as a vigilante against the law with the world against you all while trying to save it. Doesn't that weight on your shoulder hurt you?

Izuku just looked down at the ground for a few moments though.

Izukus head: She's not wrong. It is hard to be spider man sometimes. I have to sacrifice so much so I can keep being spider man. Plus being spider man is dangerous and one day I'm going to mess up and I could die. But that's not as bad as it could be if I wasn't spider man.

Izuku than looked at Mei with a look of hope and pure determination and an intoxicating smile that could inspire anyone.

Izuku: I do this job because no body else will. My dad said that with great power came great responsibility and that I should never lose hope and that its better to be a good man than the strongest one. I do this because its my responsibility to help. When I'm out there I'm not restricted by the government. There are people every day who need help or who could die if I wasn't there. And there will probably be people in the future who will need my help to. So, if I have the power to stop bad things from happening and to help people. Than I have a moral obligation to do it.

Mei just stared at Izuku completely breath taken and amazed at his answer. She felt that Izuku was an actual true hero. Like he would fight till his last breath even for a stranger. When she was admiring the green haired boy though Izuku got a text from his phone. It was Bakugos.

Izuku: Oh no I have to go. I need to get to tra-AGH.

Izuku tried to get up fast but just ended up hurting himself. Mei put his arm on her shoulder and carried him back to her work bench/one-night stand bed.

Mei: Oh no you don't. You still have severe fractures in your ribs. Plus, if you push yourself anymore you could cause permanent damage to your body. And I have a feeling this world isn't ready to lose their favorite web head just yet.

Izuku: *sigh* fine. I won't go to training.

Mei: Promise?

Izuku: ............... I promise.

Mei: Good *hands a yogurt and glass of milk* Now eat and drink these you need dairy for those ribs.

Meanwhile with Bakugo and class 1-A