Apocalypse and Persephone (Short Story)

I am the kind of girl who would sit on her laptop wearing fluffy, purple slippers and a t-shirt I made in 1st grade. Yeah, weird. But who cares? I'm fun, eccentric, and crazy. Of course I am trapped in an insane asylum that my twin sister got me stuck in. Typical.

Yeah, the twin sister who totally hates me. And who my parents haven't heard of in a loooooooooong time. That twin sister. We look exactly the same. I didn't mind, though. We had never seen each other and I didn't know what she looked like. Apparently she had some psycho-freak idea to get me in an asylum. She was trying to replace me.

If I'm going to tell you our story, then you should at least have a vague idea of what we look like. We have long brown hair that I had cut short so we wouldn't get confused. I guess we're tall. Just imagine average 14-year-old girls. Except the fact that I'm in an asylum and my parents don't even know I'm gone, that's exactly what we are. We both have tanish skin, 10 fingers and 10 toes. There's only one difference, I'm Apocalypse(my mom was drunk) and she's Persephone.

My parents new about her, I mean why wouldn't they when she came out of my mom! They didn't want her. Don't ask me why. I don't know. Sometimes I feel bad, but then I remember she got me in an asylum. She grew up in a foster home where they barely got anything to eat and I was eating lobster and caviar every night. She wanted my life just as desperately as I wanted hers. It's not that I didn't love my parents, it was just that I didn't belong. While other girls in the neighborhood where hanging out with celebrities on their yachts, I was at home listening to music or just chillin'. I know that Persephone loves life with mom and dad. I mean who wouldn't!?! They're freakin' rich.

Oh crap I gotta go, they're coming with the medicine.

See ya, Apocalypse

Um, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Please comment, rate and vote. Become my fan or I wil track you down!(Jk)