Chapter Seven

Chapter 6

Theresa's Pov.

"Mother, look! Wait!" I called out, but like always she ignored me.

I looked down at the boy, and kicked him hard. I started to drag him back into the room, kicking him from time to time, but then I remembered he had a sister.

"Dang."

I knew I would have to go looking for her, too. I shuffled into the room, still dragging the boy, I gave him a final kick, and rushed off.

Seraphina's Pov.

I was looking for Dante. I ran, trying to find him, but I couldn't. I almost gave up, but then I saw him with the fire lady, so I ran off to find someone to play with. Skipping along, I saw that the hallways had paintings that daddy would call, "Filthy, inedequate, and undeserving." Whatever that meant.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder, and I thought it was Shreryl, because she used to always tap my shoulder. But it was a creepy guy. He was probably the hugest, most biggest person I have ever seen! I bet he was 500 ft. tall!

"Hey, little girl. Are you lost?" He said looking down at me.

He scared me, but he looked kinda nice.

"Nope. I was just looking for someone to play with." I said, smiling my bestest smile.

"Well, Tommy and Angela down the hallway are looking for someone to play with, too."

"Thank you, Mr. Monster Guy" I said, skipping down the hallway again.

Thana's Pov.

I woke up and felt a serious case of Deja Vou. I was in a room, with a TV and a couch, and an eerie feeling that was drawing me in. It reminded me of the day. Yes, the day I was killed.

Then I noticed the scars. The pale, ugly scars that seemed to taunt me. The black and blue bruises on my arms. I am not ugly, my body is.

I'm SO sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been so bust with school, and stupid math homework. I'll upload another chapter soon, I promise!

Paloma