Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Theresa’s POV

That stupid little girl was off playing with the twerps in room 13. Gosh, I hate kids. So annoying and selfish. Well, they were playing some kind of game where you run around and tag each other. I think  it’s called tape.

“Hey, sweetie.”

She looked at me like I was a damn animal. Her eyes were bulging and her face was pale.

“I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m going to take you to your parents, okay.”

“Mommy?” She asked, noticeably inching closer.

“Yeah. We were just talking a minute ago.”

When she close enough to grab her, she ran through my arms. So guess what I did? I ran after that little brat. Gosh, I hate kids.

Sera’s POV

The fire lady came in while Tommy, Angelina, and me were playing tag. She said mommy was waiting. Mommy told me never to talk to strangers. Even if they have chocolate. So I ran around her and through the door. But I realized I had wasted a perfectly god game of tag. I slapped my forehead three times so the tag monsters wouldn’t come and find me. Just like Dante taught me.

Thana’s POV

I knew I had to get out of here, but where would I go. I’m dead. I knew I had to take Sera with me. This place was so big. I didn’t think I could find them. But here comes Sera, screaming and for some reason, thumping her forhead. Well that was easy.

“Hey, Sera. Where’s Dante?” I said plunging right into the questions.

But she didn’t really have time to answer because the woman with auburn hair knocked me down.

“Crap.” I heard her mutter under her breath.

I stood up, grabbing Sera.

“What are you doing?”

She smirked and tried to grab Sera from me. I noticed her eyes turned a matte black. The hallway seemed to turn ice cold and my feet were sticking to the floor.

“You…”

I looked into her eyes. They seemed to furnace Hell. Dumb move because the next thing I know  my body feels drained and I’m blind for a second, but the next second I can see clearly. I wish I hadn’t. I see her taking Sera’s soul. With the very last bit of energy I have, I push Sera so she can kill me instead.