Chapter 38

Squid's POV

Distance. Miles.

I am possibly thousands of miles away from the team. From any human contact.

I may be in another universe. Who knows if I've messed up with my power again. I barely know how to control my power.

I just want to be free. Free from the dragons. Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

I think I freed myself, even Stampy. But where will we end up?

We could end up in main Minecraftia, the real world, or even nowhere. Yeah, it's kind of hard to end up nowhere. But I never said it was impossible.

Will the Endertwins try to possess me again?

Or even worse, kill me? Kill me and Stampy? Could two once beloved dragons become so heartless they would kill two innocent people without mercy? I think I already know that answer.

I'm just too afraid to admit it.

~~~~~

I wake up.

Look around.

I see a sign.

I can't read it. My vision is too blurry.

It's a city.

Fantasy-like, yet modern.

Lots of people.

Hills, mountains.

Shops, boutiques, and hangouts.

Neighborhoods.

VIP places.

A park: 'Minecraftian Games'.

I smile from ear to ear.

I did it.

I'm back.

~~~~~

I walk around and try to take in the scenery all over again.

All my levels, my stuff, my money.

All gone.

I'm starving.

I wish I had food.

Money.

Something.

I need to find Stampy! If I was transported here nafter being possessed, then Stamps must be close by! I think as I walk around main Minecraftia frantically searching for my friend.

~~~~~

I sit down on a nearby bench, exhausted. I watch the sunset. It's beautiful, especially in Minecraft. The yellows and blues and reds and oranges layer each other perfectly, each color carefully appearing like an artist creating delicate brush storkes with his different colors of paint.

I shouldn't be thinking of the sunset at a time like this! I scold myself. I need to find some place to sleep for the night, then I'll continue looking for Stampy.

I find a hotel by the beach and I get myself a room for the night.'

I crawl into bed, my last thought having to do with my determination to find the Chosen Ones.

~~~~~

My eyes immediately snap open. I jump out of bed and slip on some leather armor I crafted earlier, incase I stumble accross any hostile mobs. Unfortunately main Minecraftia does get an occasional zombie or two. And I know leather isn't that good, but it's better than nothing.

I race out of the hotel, earning a few comfused looks from other residents and employees. I see a hint of worry in everyone's eyes. They must know who I am and they're probably really worried for me. At least, I am.

I'm worried for the team. I'm worried for the Minecraftians. I'm worried for everyone. What if we don't fulfill our destiny? What if we die? We're Minecraftia's only hope. We're the world's only hope. We're life's only hope. We're the only hope.

"Stampy!!" I call out.

Nothing. Is he gone? No, stop it, Squid. Don't think the worst. But I don't see him anywhere....

"Squid!" a faint voice yells.

Is that....? I think. No, it can't be Stampy. He's gone. I just have to accept the fact he's gone.

Someone runs towards me and shouts my name again.

It's a cat.

An orange cat.

A Stampy Cat.

Stampy.

"Stampy!" I scream.

Stampy runs over to me.

"How..... did you.... escape?!?!" Stampy pants.

"I used my power again. After I freed us from thjat dark void, I was stuck in an endless loop of your videos!" I explain.

"I was stuck in an endless loop of your videos! I found this orange orb and I held it. It darted everywhere, and I blacked out!" he says.

"That's the color of my power!" I shout.

We just stand there, and smile.

Suddenly, I hear something.

I hope we can defeat these twins, Stampy thinks.

Yeah, I said thinks.

Not says, but thinks.

"Stampy!! I just read your mind!! Another power!!" I scream.

Stampy smiles.

I do too.

"Wait. When you freed us from that dark void, we were still possessed but trapped in each other's videos, so you didn't free us from possession. You can free people from the darkness too!" Stampy exclaims.

I start to think about the prophecy book.

A missing page.

"The prophecy states 'One member of the team of Chosen Ones can use their brain as a power, such as freeing people from things that are not seen by the naked eye and communication and reading of the mind by the brain.'"

Again, we smile.

We're back.

Finally.

Wait.

If I have a power, and so does Peggy, what powers will everyone else have?

Peggy....

We look down on the ground, and see two walkie-talkies.

Our eyes widen.

"You don't think....?" I start.

Stampy nods.

I slowly and nervously pick up one of the devices.

I turn it on.

There's a bit of static.

"H-hello? Sarah?" I ask.

Silence.

Not a word. Stampy and I stare at the device, too afriad to breathe.

"Squid?"

I smile.

"We're back," I say to Sarah.

Yes, we are.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey, people of the Magma Army! It's Peggy here!

I tried my best to make this chapter long. What do ya think if the chapter?

I'll post another chapter later today.

Farewell, my fellow readers and writers! Peggy out!! :D