Chapter 3

Song: Let's Have Some Fun in Minecraft

Sang by: SkyDoesMinecraft

Third Person POV

"Wow!" the girls scream simultaneously. Tons of players swarm the area. They are surrounded by a fantasy-like world, but also modern at the same time.

"Peggy, look at you!" Sarah says. Peggy, the eighteen-year-old, is an avatar too.

Peggy clutches her orange tank top and beams at Sarah. Fuzz from dandelions stick to her denim shorts. Her floral combat boots perfectly match the scene before them; fantasy-like and modern. Bright light reflects off of Peggy's auburn hair, giving it a brilliant glow.

"Look at me? Look at you!" Peggy screams. Sarah, also eighteen years old, is also an avatar, but she has on a green shirt, denim shorts, grey shoes, and her purple hair went down to her shoulders. Her blue eyes were clearly visible, unlike Peggy, who still has her hidden green eyes.

They walk into this town and notice many YouTubers like Stampylongnose, iBallisticSquid, and more! "Okay, I am so confused!" Peggy says.

"Duh! We're in Minecraft!! Look around!!" Sarah says.

The beautiful scenery in front of them shows a fantasy-like city with hills and mountains around it. To their right are the shops, boutiques, and hangouts.

A big sign welcomed them saying 'WELCOME TO MINECRAFTIA!'

A smaller sign reads 'You are now in Main Minecraftia'.

"I guess we're in the main part Minecraftia, hence the term, Main Minecraftia," Peggy observes.

To the left are the neighborhoods and houses for long-term residents. Straight in front are the VIP hangouts for YouTubers and paid VIPs. Out in the distance, the girls could make out a games park called 'Minecraftian Games'. Minecraftia uses lots of different mods so there are many new things in Minecraftia.

"Let's go to the smoothie bar!!" Sarah suggests. How is Sarah not, oh, I don't know, FREAKING OUT?!?! Peggy thinks.

They walk over to the shop. They open the door, the bell ringing above it. As they walk in, all talking stops. Everyone examines the girls. After a few minutes, they applaud them. Even the most famous youtubers whistle for them.

"Wow, nice people," Sarah whispers to Peggy. They walk to the counter, and the employee stares at them, wide-eyed.

"I'll take a mango smoothie and she'll take a strawberry smoothie. Smalls, please," Peggy says.

"Whatever you say!" the employee says.

"How much do we owe you?" Sarah asks, taking out her little money that she had.

"Oh, n-no charge."

"This is really weird," Peggy says to Sarah as they get their smoothies.

A girl walks over to them as they sip their drinks. "Excuse me," says the girl. "Are you Peggy and Sarah? From the prophecy?"

"Yeah, those are our names, but we don't know anything about-" Peggy starts.

"Look, everyone! It's Peggy and Sarah from the prophecy!! We're saved!!" shouts the little girl.

Everybody starts chanting, "Peg-gy! Sar-ah! Peg-gy! Sar-ah!"

"Why are you all cheering for us?!" Sarah screams.

"Because!" a boy says. "You are from the prophecy!" "Huh?" Peggy and Sarah say.

"The prophecy," a voice says. That voice belonged to one of Peggy and Sarah's heroes.

Stampylongnose.